Part 9

While we were eating breakfast Ymir called saying to wear something formal, wondering why she said we'll find out when we get there. We where about to leave but got stoped by Levi. "Where are you going" "
We're going to Ymir's place apparently she's rich and invited us over wanna come". "Erwin" "Yes sir" "Cancel all my plans today I'm going out bye and keep shitty glasses out of trouble bye". We left in one of Levi's limousine and it was dead silent. And Eren being the person he is broke the silence. "So Levi what do tou thinl about our little Y/N".  Levi looked away wrapping his arm around my waist and said"mine"Levi said with a angry tone. "Tsk". After some minutes of argument we arrived at Ymir's place. Some guards let us up to the main room where we saw Ymir and Krista. "Welcome to my humble home"Ymir said sarcastically while hugging Krista. Krista was wearing a blue dress and her hair was curly and Ymir was wearing a bkack suit with her hair in a ponytail. She explained everything to use so we would understand and she also showed us around. Her place was really bug but not as big as Levi's. Aftwr sometime we went back to the main room. We talked for a while. We heard the door handle retelling and we looked at the door.