Special Chapter

Part 2
Days have past by and we were reaching the end of the tour. Fans were able to meet the band members and some went as far as kissing them. I was really mad when they did this and when Levi noticed he would push them away slowly. Sure you can say I'm jealous but he was my boyfriend. Sure I know it was dumb since he was a famous singer but I couldn't help it. It was the last destination of the tour and the biggest one yet. It was going to be live and there was hundreds of people waiting. They were starting to reach the end of the concert and I started to walk away to gather the things. "Ladies and gentlemen I have an announcement to make" Levi said. 'What is he doing this wasn't plan' I thought to myself. "I would like to introduce someone special to me. Y/N could you come here please" he said with a sweet voice. I walked towards him and some gasp were heard. I stud next to him and stared at the floor embarrassed. "This is Y/N L/N my girlfriend...and son to be wife" Levi said. I quickly turned to face him to only find him in one knee. "Y/N would you make me the happiest man and the world and marry me?" he said with a smile in his face. I cried and jumped in his arms "Yes yes I would love to". He put a ring in my finger and kissed me. 'I can't believe this is happening' I thought to myself and let happy tears escape my eyes.
~ Time Skip ~
Months have past by and people still talk about to hat happened at the end of the tour. A lot of fans supported us and even shipped us together and there was also some fans who hated our relationship. But I love Levi and I wouldn't change that. We had a beautiful wedding and honeymoon. I'm currently pregnant with our first child and I couldn't be happier right now. I just hope it will be a happy ever after from now on.

The End