Part 28

Four years have past. I live happily with the family me and Levi have created. And I don't regret anything. There's only one problem. "Mom, mom, mom, Mom" "What is it Kuchel?"  I asked for the sixth time today. "Garland won't leave me alone"she whined. "But I just want to play with big sis" Farlan said about to break down in tears. "Come here honey let's go play with sonny and bean ok?" "Yay" he yelled in excitement. We played for a couple of hour until it was time for me to make dinner. When Levi got home we sat and ate dinner together. When Kuchel and Farlan were done they left leaving me and Levi alone. "So what do you want to do" he asked in a seductive voice leaning closer to me. "I think you know" I said leaning in for a kiss until some knocked on the front door. "Who the fuck is in their right mind to interrupt my alone time with my wife"he said while walking to the door. I started cleaning the table until I heard someone yelling. Like always curiosity or the best of me so I went to check it out. "Where is Y/N I need to talk to her" "What do you need Mika?" I asked Mikasa. She was about to tell me until someone knocked on the door. "It's to late" Mikasa said in a scared voice.