Part 8

(Sorry for the late update)
The next day I woke up because I heard people yelling from the kitchen. I relized Levi wasn't next to me so I ask a maid on the way down. Sadly he left for work (Levi is 20 years old and works) he's just too mature for his age. When I got to the kitchen I saw Ymir yelling at Connie and Sasha while Krista was trying to calm them. Seriously shshe really is a angel sent from heaven. The argument when on for a while until everybody woke up. After breakfast we all decided to go to the pool in the backyard for a pool party. We played for hours Sasha and Connie eating most of the food, Ymir protecting Krista from the boys, and Eren and Jean fighting. After some time Ymir left with Krista and it was getting dark so I called Krista since Ymir wouldn't answer. To my surprise Krista said she was staying at Ymir's place. She explained that her parents are the owners of a company and that Ymir is originally from Japan. She told me to come with the others tomorrow after the call I was still shock but got out of it because of Eren yealling my name. "Y/N hurry you gotta help us clean this mess before your clean freak of a boyfriend gets here" he said whining. While cleaning I told them what Krista told me about Ymir and they were all pretty shock well except Mikasa of course. I mean Ymir never said nothing about it she wore normal clothes lived in a apartment pretty much normal so we were all pretty shock. While walking up the stairs to my room Levi came and saw me in my swimsuit. He saw the boys and ran to me to cover me with his coat. "Levi isn't going to get wet?" "Doesn't matter"he said while dragging me to his room and forced me to change to something more decent. When I got out he hugged me and said"No one can see my Y/N in a swimsuit but me okay" I giggled and nodded my head "Levi your such a baka". "Whatever go to sleep okay". I was consumed by darkness while being wrapped in Levi's arms. What a perfect way to spend the day.