Part 24

(Sorry for not updating he story last week. I was really busy the last two weeks to update. As an apology I added two more chapters. Again I'm really sorry. Thank you for all your support love you guys ❤️❤️.)

~ Annie POV ~
After Y/N left I had a bad feeling. Why did that little girl look so familiar. "Oh no. Guys we have to find Y/N!" I said. "What? Why?" Mikasa said. "That little girl is Reiner's cousin. She works Zeke. Y/N is in danger." Mikasa and me started running while the others followed behind. When we got outside we didn't find her. We looked around and out of the corner of my eye I saw her. "Mikasa over here" "E-Eren" Mikasa said falling to the floor. "Eren let her go. Y/N" 'I was too late. I didn't make it in time.' I grabbed my phone and called Reiner. "Hey Annie how are you?" I stayed quiet trying to process what just happened. "Is everything ok?"he asked concerned. "Reiner they took her away. What do we do?" "Who took who?" "Eren, Eren took Y/N. I failed to protect her." "I thought he was dead" "He's not he's very much alive. And took Y/N" "Come back we'll talk with Levi and we'll see what we should do" he said and hanged up. After sometime the other finally catches up to us. Ymir and Krista walked towards me while the others tried to bring Mikasa to her sense. "Annie what happened? Where's Y/N?" she asked concerned. "They took her" I said bluntly.