Chapter 29

It can't be. That wrinkled face. Those e/c eyes. That high pitch voice. "L-levi we have to run. Go get Kuchel." I yelled in a panicked voice. "What? Why? What's happening and who is knocking?" he asked in a panicked voice. "T-that's my mom" I said running up the stairs. "Y/N L/N  where do you think your going?" asked my mom. "Wow mom I haven't seen you in a long time how have you been?" I asked walking towards her. "Why haven't you call me?" she asked in a serious tone. I was about to answer until I got back interrupted. "Mom what's all the yelling about?" We turned to see Kuchel and Farlan behind her. "OMG don't tell me" "Mom please don't do this" "I'm a grandma" she said and ran towards them. "Mom who's this" Kuchel said trying to get out of her GRANDMAS hug. "I'm your grandma your mom never talks about" she said glaring at me. "We have a grandma, that's awesome" Kuchel said and hugged her. "Why were you so scared of her she looks like a nice lady" Levi said. "You don't understand. You know how you can be serious, strict, and a clean freak no offense" "None taken and yes" "She is 10 time's worse" I said in a panicked voice. "Come on she can't be that bad. By the way we're is Mikasa?" we turned to the door to only see her running away. "Does that tell you anything?" I asked pointing out the door and looking at Levi. "She can't be that bad" he said in confident voice. "Your going to eat your words by the end of the week" I said and walked away.