Chapter 33

~ Time Skip ~
~ 3 years later ~
"Come on Y/N we're going to be late" Levi said. "I'm coming just have to give Hope to Mika" "Bye-bye mama" "Goodbye my little angel"I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. We started walking out the door until Levi stopped. "Mikasa try not to be so loud" Levi said causing Annie looking away in embarrassment. "We'll try" Mikasa said with a smirk on her face. "Come on Levi we're going to be late"I said. "Coming" After we left the movies we decided to go to Pedras and Olous resturant. We ate peacefully and talked about the kids or how things were going. After eating we went for a walk in the park. After minutes of silent Levi spoke up "Y/N do you want to go sit over there?" he said pointing at a hill. After we were on top of the hill i gasped with amasment. "Levi it's beautiful up here you can see the whole city"I said. "I knew you would like it"Levi said. We sat and took in the view infront of us. "Y/N you know I love you right?"he said."Of course silly I love you too" I said and pecked him in the lips. "Ever since the day I meet you in Shiganshina High I fell in love with you. You were the only reason I couldn't wait to go to school the next day. You became my light, that's why I never get tired of saying how much I love you. Even if bad things come between us I will always be by your side and be there to protect you. Y/N I love you" he said and wipped the tears in my eyes. Levi I love you too". And we kissed.

~ The End ~