Part 22

'I still couldn't believe I was dating a mafia boss. I mean that would explain a lot, him leaving early and coming home late. Or how they call him sir. Wait where does he get all the money for this.' "Levi where do you get all the money from?"I asked looking at him. "Didn't I tell you I'm also the boss of a company"he said. "Is there something else your hiding from me?" "Yes" "What is it I wanna know?"I said. "You'll find out when it's the right time"he said walking away while laughing. "You meanie"I yelled at him. I walked to the garden where Annie was waiting for me. Ever since the day they rescued me Annie has been showing me how to defend myself since I'm always getting kidnapped. Sometimes Mikasa, Reiner, and Berthold would join us. But most of the time they were with the organization. Apparently Eren's brother Zeke managed to escape and they're looking for him. Ever since that incident Levi upgraded security and he spends most of his time with me. We almost never had some alone time. And let me tell you it was great. It was all going great and I loved it. Levi let everyone move into the house. Ymir and Krista started a bakery with the help of Ymir's parents. Connie and Sasha started their own restaurant. Jean worked with them and sometimes Mikasa and Annie would help them when they were short on staff. Mikasa became a trainer and had her own gym for boxing. And Armin worked in the library becoming the future owner.