Chapter 30

~ 2 Days Later ~
~ Levi's POV ~
Two days have past and nothing bad has happened. M/N (mothers name ) barely talks to me she spends most of her time with Kuchel and Farlan. The house looks cleaner than before which I'm surprised about but it also looks more depressed. "Y/N baby what's wrong?" I asked rubbing her back. "I can't take this anymore I'm leaving" "What, where are you going? And why are you leaving?" I asked concerned. "To Mikasa's. Don't worry I'll be home by dinner." She kissed me and left. 'What am I supposedly to do.'
~ Y/N's POV ~
I walked up to Mikasa's house but was surprised by what I saw. I knocked on the door to only see Annie. "Hey Annie what are you doing here? Wait nevermind you don't have to tell me" I said and winked at her. She blushed but moved aside so I could come in. "Dang Mikasa I didn't know you had a thing for Annie." She looked away and blushed. "What's it to you" she said with a embarrassed voice. "Nothing just warning you to not hurt her. That goes to you to Annie" I said with a serious voice looking at the two. After that we talked and watched a couple of movies until it was time for me to head back home.
~ After Dinner ~
"Mom how long are you going to stay here?" I asked. "Don't worry I'll be leaving soon" " What really?" I asked surprised. "Yeah I got called for a business meeting. I'll be leaving in two days." 'That's too soon. I haven't been able to spent time with her. What do I do? What do I do? ...... I got it. '