14. Anger

After getting stitches I said goodbye to my mother because she had to go bad to work. She asked me about what had happened and I told her the same lie that I told the nurse. Jackson didn't seem to happy about it either.

"So why don't you tell your mother what Hayden does?" He pulls into my driveway before parking and looking at me. Curiosity Filling his gaze.

"I wouldn't want to cause any trouble to her, she has finally found a man that treats her proper and I don't want to fuck that up by saying something about his son. I'm just going to suffer through another year then move out, it's that simple really." I shrug eyeing my house.

The blue paint is fading and needs to be repainted. The porch is big, stretching the length of the front of the house. A porch swing sits to the left of the door, beside a window, while on the right side it has a few patio chairs with a table in the middle of them. The door is big and white with a half circle window at the top. Our two story house isn't huge, but it sure wasn't small. It had 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. I was happy with it.

"Well I must go, you still have classes. Thanks you for the ride Jackson."

"It's no problem. And you can call me Whiskey, all my friends use this nickname for me." He smiles before saying goodbye.

I slip out of his car and head towards my house, when I open the door I wave to him and enter. The house is empty as usual and I head to my room. The door creeks open as I enter and I throw my backpack onto my desk shifting through my assignments. I pull out the papers and start to work on them, getting lost in the works and the problems. After my English papers I start to work on math problems, until I hear the door slam shut. I am startled by the loud noise and jump in my seat. I look at the time and see that it's 10 minutes past when school was let out. Figuring it was just Hayden. Heavy footsteps make their way up the stairs, pounding against the wood.

"Jade!" He yells, anger was clear in his tone.

I stand up and move past my bed staring at the door in fear. The footsteps finally make their way in front of the door, not stopping. Hayden bursts through my door making me jump, frightened, fire burns in his eyes as he looks at me.

"You are the definition of pathetic!" He screams at me as he enters my room, getting closer with every step he takes. I slowly start to back away from him. "You have no purpose in this world and you are just a waste of space. How could you think that anyone would want to deal with your pathetic ass let alone actually care." He shoves me against the wall, pinning me with no possible escape. I let out a small whimper as he wraps his hand around my neck. I try to escape his grasp but it's no use, his grip is too tight for me to get away.

He leans forward brushing his lips against my ear and whispers "No one cares and no one will ever care for you. You are alone now and you will always be alone." He slowly tightens his grip around my neck and moves his body closer to mine. My eyes begin to water due to the pain and lack of oxygen. "Even if you were to find someone that would actually date you, they would get bored of your boring ass personality and that flat chest of yours." He says brushing his lips against my neck and squeezing my boob roughly with his other hand. He finally lets go of my neck causing me to drop to the ground gasping for air that I so desperately need. He stands there watching me for a moment struggling to catch my breath before he turns and walks out of my room.

My neck aches and my head behinds to pound again in pain. I rub my neck as I stand up. I walk to my mirror and look at myself, examining the sore skin. There would definitely be a bruise by the end of today. I would have to hide it with some concealer and foundation. Tears stream down my cheeks, running my fingers along the markings. I don't understand why he hates me so much. I didn't do anything to him.

I walk to my bed collapsing upon it and weeping. My muffled sobs fill my room as I bury my face into my sheets. Gripping them in my hands tightly, I tremble as the shaky breathes leave my body. My breathing calmed after awhile and the only thing that was heard was my sniffles here and there. I wipe my face with my hands and yank the blankets over myself. The warm embrace of the soft material soothes me. My eyes grow tired and I can't help but to close them, letting sleep peacefully take me into it's arms.

————•
Hayden really doesn't like Jade having friends now does he? Do you think that Jade is strong enough to make it through his constant torture? Or will she run away from her problems?

Sorry for the shorter chapter. Hope you guys still enjoyed it though. Thanks for reading and like always don't forget to vote! XD

Much love,
-Lilith