hair

"KEEFE SENCEN! I SWEAR TO GOD!! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS AGAIN AND YET HERE WE ARE!!"

"Oh shit," Keefe whispered as he turned his head to the stairs.

Sophie stomped down the stairs of her apartment in Atlantis and huffed air out of her nose. Her hair was now in a bob cut with bangs in the color of chestnut brown.

"Linh's hair? Kinda cute. Neon pink? Almost crossing the line since it didn't come out for a week. But Amy's hair? Hell. No."

Keefe snickered while Sophie next to him, angerly folding her arms across her chest. 

"But you look so cute, Foster," Keefe whined, scooting closer, hoping she would look at him. But she wouldn't. 

Sophie continued to look ahead, trying not to notice her boyfriend's obvious puppy dog eyes. 

But she gave in to the temptation and looked at him.  The dog eyes disappeared and were replaced with a sincere smile.

"I knew you couldn't resist me, Foster."

Sophie rolled her eyes, but a smile slipped through. She threw herself onto his lap and pressed her lips onto his. Suddenly, she got this tingly feeling on her head, and she opened her eyes to see her golden blonde hair was back. 

She let go and gasped.

"The only way to get the blonde back was for you to kiss me," Keefe said, pushing a strand of it behind her ear.

"You sneaky trickster," Sophie replied before leaning in to kiss him again.