cheater au

DISCLAIMER

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LEGACY THIS IS LIKE DURING LEGACY. THIS IS WHILE SOPHFITZ IS RELEVANT SO INTERPRET THE TIMING YOU WANT :)

"Why, WHY did you DO this?" Sophie yelled, tears streaming down her face.

"I don't know, I'm sorry," Fitz whispered.

"Are you really sorry? Or are you just saying that to try and calm me down?"

"I don't know, okay? I was stupid and-"

"Of course you were stupid! You SLEPT WITH ANOTHER GIRL WHILE WE WERE DATING!"

Fitz held his head in hands and sighed.

"What do you want from me, Sophie?"

"To be LOYAL!"

"But I am!"

"Sleeping with someone else isn't loyal."

"Well, we never slept together in the first place."

"That doesn't make it better!"

"Just..........go."

Sophie sighed and exited his room, slamming the door. She walked right past Sandor and out of the house. She walked over to the cliff and jumped off, thinking of Shores of Solace. And two minutes later, she was standing on the front porch of the beach house.

She knocked on the door and Cassius answered.

"I assume you're here to see my son."

Sophie nodded and wiped tears away. He let her in and she knocked on Keefe's bedroom door.

He opened it and saw Sophie crying and he immediately wrapped his arms around her. She cried into his shoulder until there were no tears left.

After she cried, he brought her into his room, closed the door, and they sat on his bed.

"What happened?" he whispered.

"Fitz.........slept with someone else."

Keefe's arm dropped from her shoulder and gave her a look.

"What? Not you, too. Everyone's been giving me looks when it's not even my fault!"

"No, no it's not at you. I just can't believe Fitz would do something like that, especially to you."

"What does that mean?"

"You're an amazing, beautiful person who doesn't deserve what he did."

More tears came out as Sophie threw her arms around his neck. He didn't hesitate to wrap his around her waist.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Anytime, Foster. Anytime."

one month later

Sophie was sitting on Keefe's bed again and his arm was wrapped around her shoulder.

"You still sad?" he asked.