Graduation Party

The boys all had their own flats, and Jin a house, but, for graduation celebration, they had rented a mansion to spend all weekend enjoying themselves. They'd had the first party last night, celebrating Jin's, Yoongi's, and Namjoon's graduation. Hoseok had eventually had to disappear, the drunker people got, the more his previous women would come up and flirt with him, ignoring Y/N standing right next to him. Honestly, it was annoying. He tried to take her out to dance but people kept "accidentally" touching him in sensitive areas. So they retreated back to the bar and....yeah, it didn't stop.

The final straw had been when a woman he didn't even remember addressed him. Naturally he turned to look, only to suddenly find her lips on his. Hoseok had tried to pull away only to have her wrap her arms around his neck. He groaned in frustration but she took it as something else and kissed him more passionately. He tried to pull back but it wasn't until he bit her bottom lip harshly and drew blood that she pulled back to glare at him.

"Get off me." He growled, shoving her back and then, eyes downcast, turning back to Y/N. She was watching him passively and he couldn't see what she was thinking.

"Sorry." He felt like he'd done something wrong, like he'd been a bad boy.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong." He blinked.

"Youre not mad?"

"Hobi, I'm bordering on drunk right now." She said pointedly. "I literally give no fucks..." She stopped to stand up and reach over his shoulder to poke the woman that had been attempting to come back to him. "He told you to get off of him, so go away." The woman glared and opened her mouth to probably say something bitchy but Y/N poked her nose which caught her completely off-guard. "If you continue this it's sexual assault and I'll call the cops." Okay, she didn't sign up for this. The woman turned and hurriedly walked away. Y/N made to sit back but Hoseok trapped her between his arms.

"Why didn't you intervene earlier?"

"Mmmmm." It was his turn to have his nose poked. "Because I don't want to be that jealous girlfriend who treats you like you can't defend yourself."

"Well, right now, I would appreciate it if you acted like it because I'm trying to enjoy the evening with you and we keep getting interrupted." This time she kissed his nose, smiling a little as the alcohol swirled through her veins. Hoseok was adorable when he was drunk and irritated. "Now I can taste her and...." He was cut off when Y/N slid her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"No, you can't." She whispered when their lips separated. Hoseok was a little surprised but pleased. Normally he was the one initiating their kisses. He should get Y/N drunk more often.

"I want to taste you." His hand slid up to hold the back of her head as he kissed her passionately, more passionately than he had dared to up to this point. "Can we leave? I just want to be with you and these people are annoying me." She pulled back to look into his eyes. He didn't know what she was looking for but she must've found it because she nodded.

He was on his feet in an instant, pulling her towards the staircase and up to his room. Once the door closed he locked it and gently pushed her against the wall, resting his forehead against hers.

"Y/N?" She hummed in response.

"Can I make out with you?" Her answer was to kiss him and he groaned into the kiss as he pulled her body into his and intertwined his fingers with hers. He'd been with so many women, so much more experienced, but this kiss was the one that lit his veins on fire. He wanted her to know that he valued her. That he wanted this because of that, not because she was just another body to him. That her kisses meant something to him.

It was some time before they both moved to the bed, breathing heavily. He laid back and she rested her head on his chest, her hand over his heart. She could feel how rapidly it was beating and she smiled, poking at it. She did that. And that made her feel very happy.