Lessons (18 +)

"Hobi." Y/N prompted when he didn't say anything and he realized he'd gotten lost in imagining all the things he could do to her...would do to her...

"Unbuckle my pants." He wasn't demanding but his tone was confident. She did so and proceeded to unzip them too. Before she could sit back he grabbed her hand and had her slip her fingers into his boxers, pulling him out. She gently squeezed him and he bit his lip, imagination running wild again....

He needed to be gentle. If he wasn't he could traumatize her. That had been at the back of his mind every time they'd been intimate the past two weeks. She took a lot of stuff he did better than he'd thought she would, which was an immense relief, and she always seemed willing to try something new. Everything was new to her. But that didn't mean he could go crazy.

She interrupted his thoughts by giving him a squeeze and rubbing her thumb along his length. He swallowed a moan, reminding himself to stay present. He reached down and ran his fingers down her face and she turned to kiss his fingers. Her lips were soft, so plump...his heart was beating frantically.

"Start slow, start with the tip." She just sat looking at him, down at his cock, then up at him again, before hesitantly moving her head forward, like she was waiting for him to tell her she was doing something wrong. She was worried she was going to but trying not to panic. He'd show her, he was good at things like this. She hadn't regretted their intimacy thus far and he'd been a good teacher. He'd take care of her.

She kissed and then licked his tip before parting her lips just enough to suck on him. Hoseok's breath was shaky, he was trying so hard to not just surrender and lose himself but she was making it hard just by existing in front of him right now. He didn't have to say anything, she slowly slid more of him into her mouth, rubbing her tongue over his length as she did so. This time he couldn't stop the groan that escaped his lips and she smirked slightly up at him.

"Love, do you have a gag reflex?" She nodded. "K, if you keeping going it'll probably be triggered." She nodded again and....

"Fuck." He whispered when she'd taken him most of the way in and she gagged on him. She shakily placed her hands on his thighs, breathing through her nose and giving herself a second to adjust. "Okay, when you're ready slide me in and out, just suck and lick and....the gagging feels really good." She started off slow and unsure but when he threw his arm over his eyes and couldn't stop his moans she grew more confident and moved faster.

But for Hoseok it wasn't enough. His hips were shaking as he held back and tried to keep them from bucking up into her. But finally he couldn't take it anymore and he lifted his head, fingers coming down to tangle in her hair. She looked up at him, her eyes asking the question her mouth couldn't.

"Love, I'm going to fuck your mouth. If it's too much, tap my knee, okay?" She nodded, suddenly hollowing her cheeks and giving him a hard suck. He couldn't stop it anymore, he cursed, held onto her hair firmly, and bucked his hips up. He felt himself hit the back of her throat and she gagged around him again. But he didn't give her time to recover, his hips moving again. And again. He lay his head back and just let the pleasure wash over him for a moment, her name interspersed with his moans and curses, her tongue trying desperately to keep up with his speed. Her fingers dug into his thighs but she didn't tap. He lifted his head once again to look down at her and the sight sent him over the edge. Her, on her knees. Saliva dripping down her chin, tears slipping from her eyes, letting him have his way with her. He groaned. "Love, I'm gonna..." He didn't have time to warn her as he came, his hot cum filling her mouth. Y/N had know, intellectually, that would happen. But it was still an entirely different matter to experience it first-hand. She coughed, unable to pull back like she wanted to because of Hoseok's tight grip on her hair. And he didn't stop thrusting at first, riding out his high, completely lost in the pleasure she had given him.

When he stopped, his hips starting to twitch at the over-stimulation, his fingers loosened and she pulled back, coughing and choking. Her breathes were deep and her mouth was filled with liquid, meaning it went down her throat but also down her chin. Hoseok's eyes were hooded as he looked down at her. He loved this sight. He loved seeing how swollen her lips were and knowing that it was his cock that had made them that way. He loved seeing himself on her. He weakly reached down for her hand and closed his eyes.

"Give me a minute." He whispered. That had felt good. So good. It had been his first blow job in what felt like ages and she might not be experienced but....she was her.

It took him more than a minute to recover but when he did he tucked himself away and patted his lap. She climbed on him and he wrapped his arms around her, snuggling her into him. "Thank you." He used his thumb to wipe some cum she'd missed from the corner of her mouth and held it up. She lifted her head to lick it off and he groaned as her tongue flicked out.

"That was okay?"

"Mmmmm, more than okay. I'm sorry if I was too rough." She rested her head against his neck.

"I'm sure the more we practice the better I'll get at taking it." His heart skipped a beat and he squeezed her.

"You're amazing."

"I know." She snickered.

"Way to ruin the moment."