Trust (18 +)

There were kisses and cuddles but Hoseok wouldn't touch her sexually. It wasn't that she was disgusting to him or his own insecurities. He felt like they needed to spend time refocusing on building their relationship. Sometimes it's easier to fuck than talk and he didn't want to have an unstable foundation.

Y/N respected his decision and took measures to help herself grow from the whole encounter. She had been traumatized, sometimes Hoseok had to wake her up from her nightmares, so she saw a therapist to try to sort things out. She'd done therapy once, when she first came to Korea, and had hoped she'd never need it again. But she didn't deserve to constantly feel on alert and neither did Hoseok, so she went.

He attended a few sessions to get advice from the therapist, but it was pretty much the same stuff that Y/N had yelled at him. Don't run from your problems, talk it out, assume the best of the other.

Now Y/N was stressed, school taking up a lot of time. Hoseok had midterms, but of the two he seemed to be handling his workload better. 

And he decided that they both needed some stress relief.

-

"Hobi." Y/N whined as he blindfolded her in the elevator and then covered her eyes with his hands. Just to be sure she couldn't see anything. They were coming from a delicious steak dinner. She had been surprised that he was taking time out of his studies for this, but she definitely liked it.

"Patience, love." He kissed her cheek and when the elevator doors opened, pushed her forward, leading from behind. Y/N's steps were cautious but she knew the layout of his flat so she had a general idea of where they were headed. The bedroom.

He must've had the door open because she felt her elbow brush the door jamb. He stopped her and removed his hands, loosening the blindfold.

"Close your eyes." She squeezed them tight, but could still see that there was some type of light in the room. Hoseok stepped past her. "Okay, open."

Y/N opened her eyes and then covered her mouth, completely surprised. Hoseok had the room light off but the room was lit with candles. There were rose petals sprinkled on the floor and on the bed, forming a heart on the comforter. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, waiting for her to say something.

Y/N blinked, realized he was waiting for her reaction, and opened her mouth.

"Wow. This is....this is for us?" He nodded.

"Cheesy, I know...." Y/N quickly walked over to him and shut him up with a soft kiss.

"Why?" She whispered.

"Because I want you naked under me but....I also want it to be special. I want you to know how precious you are to me." He shrugged. "And I felt like a trip to the Bahamas might give it all away." Y/N laughed softly and kissed him again, this time with more passion. "I think we both need the stress relief." He said when they parted again. She nodded, hands trailing up his arm and leaving goosebumps in their wake. This time he kissed her, eating her lips up. One of her arms slid around his neck and the other journeyed down towards his pant line. He had one hand on the small of her back and the other one came up to gently tug her head back and give him better access to her lips.

Which he gasped into when she palmed him. He felt her smirking against his lips as she gently stroked him through the material of his pants.

He groaned and kissed her hard, pushing her back towards the bed. His setup might've been sweet but his hands wouldn't be. He stopped to pull his shirt off and Y/N unbuttoned hers.  They rid themselves of their clothing as quickly as possible before he wrapped his arms around her and let them both fall onto the bed.

"Hobi." Y/N scolded as she supported his full weight. His response was to push his hips into her and he was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath. Karma. He finally got up, hovering over her, and kissed her again before resting their foreheads together. Both were breathing heavy and she didn't know why he'd stopped. She didn't want him to stop.

"Is it okay if I try something?"

"What is it?" Without breaking eye contact he slipped his hand under the comforter and pulled out some handcuffs, his gaze darkening.