First Meet

C'mon Naira! Pack up your stuff quickly...you're getting  late. You'll miss your flight, Naira's mother said while knocking the door.
Yes, Mama I'm almost done, Naira said picking up her bag.

[Naira Singhania, the lovely person inside and out. She love's animals, she loves to dance, she loves to help others, she belongs to a rich family but she never showed off she's always been down to earth to everyone]

Naira took a flight from Brooklyn to London. She went London to attend her cousin Gayu's wedding, which was 15 days after but Naira went their because insist her to..Other family members will arrive two days before the wedding.

She greeted everyone there and gayu took Naira to her room.
Gayu's phone rang, she excused herself from naira and went out to pick up the call.
After sometime she came back. Naira asked her about the phone call.
She answered, oh yeah it was from Kartik.
Kartik?, she questioned.
Yeah it's Rohan's brother, he's coming here to give some stuff, Gayu said.
Oh,okay..Naira said showing disinterest.

The door bell rang!
It surely would be Kartik, Gayu said.
Naira also went with Gayu.
Gayu opened the door and it was Kartik.

Here comes Kartik Goenka!
[He's a spoil brat from a rich family. He's a total flirt always flirting with girl and wandering here and there. He's self obsessed, but he's a very soft hearted person.]

Can I come in miss?, Kartik asked Gayu while passing a smile.
He saw Naira and said "Hi", she said Hi back.
At that time Kartik was wearing a black hoodie and jeans with messy hairs, indeed he was looking damn hot.

Naira stared at him while he was talking to Gayu and saying herself he's handsome...Shut up Naira, she said to herself being irritated because Kartik didn't really noticed her.

Where's Uncle and Aunty? He asked Gayu.
They're out for some work they'll be coming by now,Gayu said.
Oh,okay! He said.
Okay, you guys talk I'll get some stuff to eat, Gayu said and Kaira nodded.

So, what's your name? Kartik asked.
It's Naira, Naira replied.
Oh, Nice to meet you btw myself Kartik, he said.
Nice to meet you too, She replied
You're her cousin, right? He asked her.
Yeah! She replied.

At that time he noticed Naira she was wearing white T.shirt with blue jeans and indeed she was looking damn pretty and Kartik too finds her pretty.

That's all for today. I know it's kind of boring because of all the introduction thing but it's necessary to start the story.
I hope you guys will like this.
Kindly give votes and comment if you like I'll only continue then
Thankyou.