Hot Chocolate

The next morning, it was 5:30, Kartik's sleep broke. He looked at Naira who was sleeping in half sitting position leaning to bed and his head was still in her lap. He instantly got up, it broke Naira's sleep too.

NAIRA: Kya hua, Kartik? Tum theek ho? (She asked worriedly)
KARTIK: I'm sorry, Naira. Tum aise kaise soyi hogi. Tumhari back mein pain toh nai ho raha?
NAIRA: Nai, Kartik. I'm fine.
KARTIK: Ab tum apne room mein jaa ke soo jao.
NAIRA: Kyun? Mujhe tumhare paas hi sona hai.
KARTIK: Naira, please. Mujhe allergy hai tumhe bhi ho jayegi. Already tum bohot tired ho. Maine tumhe raat ko bhi yahin rok liya. Ab isliye pehle tumhe bhi flu tum apne room jaake soo jao.
NAIRA: Kartik..
KARTIK: No arguments, Naira.

She unwillingly nodded. She checked his fever. He was fine. She kissed his forehead and then left to her room.

In the morning, 10:30, everyone was having breakfast. They had their breakfast. Only kids were there. Kartik, Naira, Rohan and Gayu etc.

KARTIK: Mumma, Coffee! (Kartik shouted while stuffing sandwiches)
SUWARNA: Kartik, Main bahir jaa rahi hun Dadi k sath. Staff se keh do, please Beta.

She said and all the ladies left.

ROHAN: Kal tak tu bimaar tha aur ab coffee chaiye tujhe.
KARTIK: Bimaar nai tha. Bas thori si allergy thi. Coffee ka mere bimaar hony se kya lena dena? Aur waise bhi main toh kal raat ko hi theek ho gaya tha soup pee k. (He said while looking at Naira, she smiled in response)

Then, they had their breakfast and got busy in their work.
Kartik was in his room resting on couch while Naira came in with a mug of coffee.

She sat besides him.

NAIRA: I know tum sirf aunty k hath ki hi coffee peete ho. Maine try toh kiya hai unke jaise bnany ki. Please aik baar yeh try kar lo.

He made her sit in his lap and took the mug from her hands.

KARTIK: Tumne bnayi hai toh I'm sure achi hi hogi.

He took a sip and then kissed her cheek.

KARTIK: Wow! It's actually really good.
NAIRA: Really?

He smiled and nodded. He then made her to take a sip too.

KARTIK: Tumhe khush hona chaiye. Mumma k baad mujhe first time kisi ki coffee pasand ayi hai. Waise I won't mind agar tum mere liye coffee bano...for lifetime. (He huskily whispered in her ears the last words)

She blushed a little and then kissed his forehead.

NAIRA: Acha..ab tum coffee pee lo aur medicine le lo. Main Gayu k paas jaa rahi hun.

He nodded and kissed her cheek. She then left from there.

In the evening, Naira was sitting in living room reading magazine. She was looking frustrated. Kartik went to her.

KARTIK: Kya hua? Itna sari hui shakal kyu banyi hui hai?
NAIRA: Tumse matlab? (She said angrily)
KARTIK: Okay okay, Relax.

There was silent for sometime between them. Naira was sitting frustrated like a child.

KARTIK: Hmm..months?

She cutely nodded.

KARTIK: Is it paining?
NAIRA: A little.
KARTIK: I'll be right back.

After sometime he came with a mug of hot chocolate in his hands.

KARTIK: Here, take this. It'll help.
NAIRA: Yeh kya hai? (She said while taking the mug from his hands)
KARTIK: Hot chocolate. Tumhe kahin bhi aisi hot chocolate nai mily gi.
NAIRA: Aur woh kyun?
KARTIK: Kyun ki yeh special hai.
NAIRA: Wo kaise?
KARTIK: Kyun ki maine pehli baar kisi k liye kuch bnaya hai.

Naira chuckled and took a sip.

NAIRA: Hmm...not that bad.

Kartik proudly shrugged his shoulders.

At Night, after having dinner. Everyone went to their rooms.

Naira was shifting sides, she wasn't able to sleep. Kartik also wasn't coming to her room.

She went to Kartik's room and saw him talking to someone on his phone sitting on couch. (He was talking to some of his friends)

She went to him and sat on his lap. She kept her head on his chest and clutched to his shirt. He smiled seeing her. He was giving her kisses on her hairs in between the call. After almost 20 minutes he ended the call.

He looked at Naira who was sleeping peacefully in his lap. She was clutching his shirt tightly. He kissed on her hairs and took her to bed. He too laid besides her and took her in his embrace. She cuddled more and more into him.
After sometime, he too drifted to sleep.

_______________________________

In the morning, Naira woke up and saw the most beautiful site infront of her. She kissed his forehead.

He opened his eyes and kissed back on her forehead.

KARTIK: Good Morning, Jaan.
NAIRA: Good Morning.
KARTIK: I think I also have to do the work of bed, right?
NAIRA: Matlab?

She realized her position. She was completely laying on him.

NAIRA: Oh! I'm sorry.

She started to get up when he stopped her.

KARTIK: But I enjoy this.

She kept her head on his chest.

KARTIK: Now, make my morning good.
NAIRA: How? (She looked up to him)

He leaned towards her lips but she turned her face.

NAIRA: Kitny besharam ho tum.
KARTIK: I'm not besharam. You haven't kissed me since yesterday.
NAIRA: But its not long enough.
KARTIK: It is.

He leaned towards her lips and she gave in. After a while, they broke the kiss.

NAIRA: Ab fresh ho jao.

She pecked his lips and left from there.

Do you guys want to see Kartik's jealousy? Or should I go according to the flow? Comment down so I can write the next part.

___________________________

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
Thankyou!