Kartik Helped Naira

As Naira received the call, she suddenly left from there excusing Gayu that she have to meet her friend whom she met last night.

Naira then reached a cafe and the same English guy was there. She went to that guy.

NAIRA: What do you want? Please I request you don't do that..
GUY: Ohh! Look at you, you're so scared...
NAIRA: please..(begging with teary eyes).
GUY: oh!! Don't cry baby..okay, I'll let go off everything, on one condition only and you know that condition. Moving forwards towards Naira (smirking).
NAIRA: Don't come forward..Please don't...(crying).

That guy moved towards Naira and started misbehaving while Naira was crying hard and continuously pushing him away.That guy was about to kiss her when a boy came and held him from his shoulders and pushed him to the wall. (Yes,he was Kartik). They both had a big fight until Naira stopped Kartik, that guy instantly ran away.

When Kartik saw Naira, her sleeves were torn. He then gave her his jacket.

KARTIK: What the hell were you doing? Are you mad or what? Why were you in a relation, when you didn't wanted all this? Or if he was forcing himself on you then you better have told anyone..(he said while holding Naira from her shoulders, while Naira was crying hard).

KARTIK: now, just stop crying. It's actually all because of you. Koi dusra boyfriend nai mila tha bnane ko?.
NAIRA: shut up! Boly hi jaa rahy ho kab se..and he's not my boyfriend, okay do you get that?
KARTIK: oh really? If he isn't your boyfriend then what? Huh? Why was he forcing you? Isn't he the same guy, that came to meet you that day at cafe?
NAIRA: none of your concern, tumne meri help ki uske thankyou ab jao yaha se.

Kartik saw a pen drive in Naira's hand. (Which Naira picked when they both were having a fight).

KARTIK: what is this? Why are you holding a pen drive?
NAIRA: why do you care? Jao yaha se..
KARTIK: see Naira, if there's something bothering you or you want to share then you can trust me.
NAIRA: it's okay. Ab wese bhi sab sort out ho gaya hai.
KARTIK: Okay that's good then agar ho gi gaya hai toh bta bhi do k problem tha kya...

Then, they both went to cafe before they were at the back side of cafe.

KARTIK: so, now tell what was the matter?
NAIRA: actually I came here 2 months back and me and gayu went for clubbing. In the meantime, I got call from mumma and I went out of the club. There was this guy, who took some wrong photos of Gayu when she was dancing, as she was drunk so she didn't realized. When I came back in the club, I saw all this and I tried to stop that guy but he warned me to be in relation with him or he'll send these photographs to Rohan.
KARTIK: so, that guy knew you both?
NAIRA: actually, he was my friend. We used to study together but then he shifted in London. He asked me out several times but I denied. His main concern was this behind all what he did.
KARTIK: Are you mad or what? Why didn't you tell anyone about this and Gayu, she know all this?
NAIRA: no, she don't. She's really sensitive, I didn't tell her. I thought she won't be able to tolerate this. I just didn't wanted to hurt her and..
KARTIK: and your parents? Why you didn't you tell them?
NAIRA: I thought I can handle all this..
KARTIK: woww, I mean seriously tumhe thori bhi aqal nai hai? Agar aj main yaha nai ata to..do you've any slight idea k kya ho jata? But no, tumhe mahaan bnna hai sab kuch khud se hi handle krna hai, right? (He was shouting, while Naira was crying).
KARTIK: ab kyu roo rahi ho tum?
NAIRA: tum kyu itna chila rahy ho? Isme meri kya galti mujhe nai pta tha k aisa hoga..
KARTIK: tum atleast mere sath to share kr sakti thi na..
NAIRA: kyu krti main share tumhare sath? Main tumpe trust nai karti..
KARTIK: but we became friends..tab to bta sakti thi maine pucha bhi tha tumse...
NAIRA: han to koi best friends toh nai bany thy k main sab kuch bta deti..
KARTIK: whatever..but from now agar aisi koi baat ho to you can share this with me and you can trust me..I'm not that bad.
NAIRA: I know.(while smiling).
KARTIK: and sorry for what I did I mean uss raat mujhe aisa nai krna chaiye tha..
NAIRA: oh ho dekho toh kon sorry bol raha...dekha bulwa liya na maine tumse sorry...

Naira kept laughing hard seeing him making disgust faces, while he was lost somewhere in her smile.

NAIRA: I think ab mujhe ghar jana chaiye andhera ho raha hai.
KARTIK: aise jao gi?

Naira looked at her torn sleeves and said: it's okay. I'll manage.

KARTIK: what manage? Sab ko kya kaho gi k kaha se aa rahi ho...I'll get you a new shirt then I'll drop you home safely..

Naira was somewhere impressed by his care. Then, Kartik bought her a dress and she changed.

In car:
NAIRA: waise tum itny gandy nai ho..jitna lagty ho..
KARTIK: oh! So, you're impressed by me?
NAIRA: zada mat uruu hawa mein..(mimicking him: you're impressed by me )

Then, they both chuckled. It was different feeling for both of them. Was it really a friendship or some attraction or start of love?

Then, Kartik dropped Naira. They bid goodbye to each other.

NAIRA: thankyou once again aj k liye..
KARTIK: it's okay. Lekin agar yeh tumhara bahana hai mujhe yaha rokne ka toh I can stay. ( he winked)
NAIRA: oh god!! Kabhi toh serious ho jaya kro..ab jao. Bye.

Kartik smiled at her and said: okay. Good bye ma'am!

Kartik waited, when Naira entered the house, he left too.

Precap: they came close.

That's all for today. I hope you guy will enjoy reading this. Thank you for all the love. It really means alot.
Thankyou!