First Date

Kaira went to their date location. Kartik opened the door of Naira's side. He extend his hand to her.

Kartik: So, Ms.Naira are you ready to go on an official date with your hot boyfriend.

She held his hand.

Naira: Yes, my hot boyfriend.

Then they walked towards location.

(There was some this kinda setup)

Naira: Oh my God! This is so beautiful

Naira: Oh my God! This is so beautiful. You did this?
Kartik: You liked it?
Naira: I loved it.

She then gave a kiss on his cheeks.

Naira: Thankyou. Thankyou for everything.
Kartik: It's me who should thank you.

He bend on his one knee.

Naira: Kya kar rahy ho?
Kartik: Jab maine tumhe propose kiya tha tab situations hi aise thy k kuch special nai kar paya. It's our first date so let's make it more special by confessing.

So, Ms.Naira I love you. I love you so much. Itna ke I can't even explain in words. You know I never believed k mujhe bhi kabhi pyaar hoga aur wo bhi sacha wala. You're special, Naira. You're so special. I felt so ease whenever I was with you. The things I never shared with anyone ever I shared with you. I know in the starting I hated you, we both hated each other but I won't lie I always had a soft corner for you. Mujhe yeh realize toh bohot pehle hi ho gaya tha lekin apni feelings se bhagta raha. Yeh yakeen nai hota tha k mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya hai. But we can't run from the reality. The more I tried to stay away from you the more I was connected to you. And then I realize that yes, I've fallen in love. In love with you. Ab lagta hai k tumse milne se pehle meri sari life meaningless thi. Ab toh tumhare siwa kuch soojhta hi nai. Subha uthun toh tumhara khayal, raat ko tumhara khayal har jagah bass tum ho. I don't know main apni feelings tumhe samjha paya ke nai but trust me Naira I love you. I really really love you.

She bend down to his level and hugged him. He hugged her back.

After a while, she broke the hug.

Naira: Thankyou, Kartik. Thank you for coming in my life. Thankyou for making me realize that true love do exists. After mumma papa's separation, I never believed in love. Mujhe lagta tha k sab ki ending waise hi hogi jaise mere mumma papa ki hui. Isliye na hi maine kabhi friends banaye na hi kabhi kisi k close hui. Lekin jab se tum meri life mein aye tumne sab badal diya for good only. I also hated you in starting but you know I fell for you the day when I cried on your shoulder. Itna sukoon mujhe kabhi nai mila jitna uss din mila. Tumne mujhe samjha support kiya. Ab tum mere sath ho mujhe aur kuch nai chaiye. I love you too. No, actually more than you do. (She said pulling his cheeks)