I love you, Naira

She was continuously pushing him and wasn't ready to listen to his one word.
In all this argument, she finally stopped when Kartik placed his lips on hers.
He had to do it as she wasn't ready to listen to anything and he couldn't hide his feelings anymore.
He had to shut her with a kiss, he knew it was wrong but he couldn't help it either.

Naira was shocked due to his sudden action. Before she could figure out what was going on, he broke the kiss as Naira was not responding and he knew it wasn't the right time.

He broke the kiss and joined his forehead with her while cupping her face with his both hands. Her tears wasn't stopping making their way out of her eyes.

KARTIK: I'm sorry, Naira. Please chup jao. Calm down. Please.
NAIRA: Please let go off me. (She said while sobbing but this time very calmly)

She started to go but he held her wrist from back.
Her back was facing him now.

KARTIK: I love you, Naira

There he said it. He said what he was feeling. He named those feelings. Yes, it was the intensity of the situation that make me him realize. A moment before he was sure that he don't love her and after a moment he realized he love her. He realized that she was special because he made her special because he felt for her. He realized his love when he saw her hurt, when he saw her in pain.

On the other side, Naira was standing numb on her position still. She didn't know what just happened. She wasn't able to see what was happening. His words were still ringing in her ears, pushing her mind but she was unable to find the meanings of his words. She was scared to face the reality, but why? She loved him or it was something else stopping her?

There was a silent moment between them. Finally, Kartik gathered the courage and faced her. He look at Naira who was standing numb looking at ground.

He held her hands but she didn't responded.

KARTIK: I know, Naira, it's strange to say it just like that. But I can't help it. I just can't hide my feelings, my emotions anymore. I don't know from where it started but what I know is that it lead me to the right path. It make me realize that I love you. I was having this special feeling about you I don't know since when. I didn't know what to name these feelings but today I realized that it's love.
I'm sorry, Naira, for hurting you. I was just testing myself whether I love you or not. But see I failed the test.
Acha hi hua na ye game khel lia. Warna mujhe meri feelings ka kabhi pata hi nai chalta that I love you.
I love you, Naira.

While Naira didn't even looked at him for once, she was staring the ground.
Kartik cupped her face and said: Naira, look at...
Before he could complete his sentence, she jerked off his hands and yelled at him: Just let go off me.

With this she pushed him and ran inside.
While Kartik was standing all shocked with her reaction. He didn't expected this from her. He didn't expected a yes but also not expected this anger reaction from her.

KARTIK'S THOUGHTS
What have I done? I just confessed my feelings. What's wrong in that? Why such a disgust reaction? It's okay if she don't feel the same way about me. But how can I deny what I saw in her eyes whenever I was close to her? Whenever I was with her? How can I deny what happened last night? Why is she behaving like that?
I shouldn't have done this. I shouldn't have confess to her. Just because of Rohan I hurt her once again. It's okay if he said all that shit to me,I shouldn't have agreed to any of his game.
I'm sorry, Naira. I can't even meet eyes with her after what happened. Shitt! I ruined everything.
I love her. I know I love her. First time, I loved someone. First time, I was serious about someone. First time, I felt something. But this feeling didn't last long.
I so wish Naira you also loved me. But you don't love me.
Why it has to happen with me?

After that, Kartik went inside but Naira wasn't there. He didn't search for her.
The function ended. Kartik was going to his room. He was upset and anyone can see that.
Rohan noticed that and went to him: Kartik, is everything alright?

Kartik just nodded with a smile.

ROHAN: Did you propose her?

Kartik again nodded.

Rohan said with excitement: Wow! Really? That's great! What she said?
Kartik took a sigh and said: Kuch bhi nai.
ROHAN: Kya matlab kuch bhi nai? Kuch toh kaha hi hoga.
KARTIK: She just left. I know she don't feel anything.

Rohan was looking at him with a sad face.
Kartik let out a fake chuckle and said: Kya hua, bro? Just chill. Waise bhi I don't love her. Yeh toh apke kehne par just keh dia. I don't feel anything about her.
Aur rahi baat uski toh I don't really care wo kya feel karti hai aur kya nai. Aur yeh first time nai hai jo mere sath aisa ho raha hai. Han, kisi larki ne pehli baar mujhe mana kiya hai. Wo toh family ki baat hai nai toh trust me main uspe line maar hi leta and you know I'm a pro at this. (He winked at her and left for his room)

Rohan took a sigh and left from there.

On the other side, Naira was seeing crying sitting on bed.

NAIRA'S THOUGHTS
I'm sorry, Kartik. I can't do this. How can I trust you?
I can't accept this relation. This mere relation spoiled my life. My father cheated my mother his whole life. They also loved each other and now see where they are! I got hurt throughout my life. I just can't take that pain all over again. This love, this relation always gives pain and I've a big example of it.
You know, Kartik, I had feelings for you since a long time. But I always controlled myself. I knew it will only hurt me. You will hurt me. I know you don't really love me. It's just a mere attraction for you. And why will you love me? I don't have anything special. You're only playing with me.
Par pata nai kyun, tum phir bhi sachy lagty ho. Aik time k liye mujhe laga k main bhi tumhe sab bta dun lekin yeh soch ke ruk gayi k you don't really love me. Lekin tumhari ankhein kuch aur kehti hain. Mujhe laga k you love me. But I know I'm wrong.
Why you said that, Kartik? I was doing good with my life. Tumne sab kuch bigar diya.Par main kya karun jab you don't love me. I know you don't love me. You're just playing with me.

She was thinking all this when she heard a knock on her room's door. She wiped her tears and opened the door. She was shocked to see Rohan there.

ROHAN: Can I come in?

She nodded. He entered and sat on her bed besides her.

He looked at her and said: Naira, I know that you're upset. Mujhe pata hai jo kuch hua.

She looked at him shockingly.

ROHAN: Yes, I know whatever happened between you and Kartik. Maine hi Kartik se kaha tha tumhe ignore karne k liya because I knew that he loves you. Usne mujh se kaha bhi k usse koi test wagera nai karna. He said that he can't see you hurt. It was his words. And trust me, it's for the first time Kartik is concern about a girl. He can't see you hurt, tumhe thora bhi hurt hota hai toh usse tumse zada hota hai.
I know him. He's a flirt. But trust me this time he's very serious about you. He loves you. I'm his brother and I can see my brother changing. That change is because of you.
Naira, I know it's hard for you. It's even more hard for him. Jitni tum upset ho usse bhi zada wo upset hai. Isliye nai k you don't love him lekin iss liye that he hurt you.
But trust me he loves you.
Mujhe bas yahi kehna tha lekin last decision tumhara hi hoga.

He cupped her face and said: Naira, you're like a sister to me. Main tumhare liye kabhi galat nai sochun ga. Main apne Bhai ki side nai le raha hun I'm just saying k think about it. He really loves you.

She just nodded and he left.

That night was very difficult for both of them. They couldn't sleep that night.

What you think, what would be Naira's decision? Will she accept Kartik's love? Will she come over her fears?

________________________

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
Thankyou!