First Kiss

The next morning, Kartik was all set to ignore Naira to prove that he don't love her. He wasn't ready to accept that he can fall in love, he can love someone. But he was unaware of the fact, what he'll face afterwards? Will he be able to prove himself that he can't love anyone? Or love will prove him?

Kartik came downstairs and saw Naira in the kitchen. He was about to go to her to wish her a good morning just then he saw his brother smirking at him, he somehow managed the situation.

Now, everyone was sitting on the dining table having their breakfast.
Everyone did their breakfast and got busy in their work except for Kartik, Rohan and Gayu.
Naira was still in kitchen making cupcakes.

GAYU: Come on, Naira. Breakfast kar lo pehle.
NAIRA: Coming.

She came with cupcakes and served them as they were the only sitting there.
When she was about to serve Kartik, he stopped her.
She felt somewhere bad as he was behaving strange but she didn't make it a deal.

ROHAN: Seriously, tumhare jaise cupcakes koi nai bana sakta, Naira. (He said while eating cupcakes)
What say, Kartik?

Kartik just nodded and gave Rohan an angry glare while he just smirked.

After a while, everyone did their breakfast and got busy in work as it was sangeet in the evening.

Naira went towards Kartik and said: Hey, are you fine?

Kartik replied without even looking at her: Yeah, mujhe kya hona hai. (He said it a bit rudely and went away)

Naira to herself: Why are you behaving like this, Kartik? Last night, I thought I have someone for the first time in my life who can understand me, who was there for me. But you proved me wrong. I thought that I can share anything with you even you said it and now you're behaving so rude. What have I done?
Why it's only me? Why only I've to suffer?
Once again, I'm left all alone. I shouldn't have trusted you, Kartik. (She was in tears saying this but somehow she controlled from letting them to fall from her eyes)

Half of the day passed and now it was the time for Sangeet Ceremony.

Kartik and Naira was getting ready infront of mirror.

KARTIK'S THOUGHTS
I'm sorry, Naira. I know you're hurt I can see it in your eyes. Ab bohot ho gaya ye ignore karna. I don't love her I know. But we're friends and I care about her. I don't want to play this stupid game in which Naira gets hurt.

NAIRA'S THOUGHTS
It's okay, Kartik. I can understand. It's my fault I expected a lot from you. Last night, I saw the different you, the different us.
It's all my expectations and expectations hurt. I so wish what I saw last night and what I expected was true but it wasn't.
I've been ditched by a lot of people but I don't know why coming from you it's hurting so much.

Kaira's look