Sensing Each Other

They were laughing when a toy car hit Naira's feet. She freaked out and jumped over Kartik.

As she jumped over Kartik, her back hit the wall while Kartik's hands were on her waist and she held his shirt tightly.

KARTIK: hey! Relax, toy car hai..wo dekho uss kid ki..pagal ho tum..(he was still looking at that kid)
NAIRA: main darr gayi thi..aik dum se koi chiz touch hui..

When he turned and looked at her, they both realized their position.

Kartik's hands were still on her waist and Naira's hands were holding Kartik's shirt tightly.

When Naira realized their position, her heart started beating fast. She was feeling butterflies in all her stomach. His deo scent was making her weak and his grip on her waist was enough to do fireworks in her body.

Kartik's one hand was still gripping her waist while his other hand travelled from her waist to her hands, then to her arms and then shoulder.(as she was wearing sleeveless dress) His mere touching was giving her goosebumps. When his cold knuckles, touched her neck, a current passed through her spine. She gripped his shirt more tightly.

Atlast, his hand moved towards her face. She caressed her cheeks with his knuckles. He moved more closer. He started inhaling the sweet scent of her hairs. She closed her eyes in pleasure as she was enjoying this very moment. Finally, their nose touched. He was inhaling her scent, which was making him crazy. They were so close and their lips were only inches apart. It just required one move from either side. He was still inhaling the scent of her hairs and his one hand was still gripping her waist and the other was caressing her cheeks with his knuckles.

While, Naira was totally enjoying this moment, his touch was giving her goosebumps. She was feeling hot due to continuous blushing. Her one hand was clutching his shirt's collar while the other hand was clutching his arm.

They remained in that position for about some minutes. Kartik turned his face towards her face. He rubbed his nose with hers, she tightened the grip. He then slowly moved towards her lips, and was about to claim them. When Naira suddenly realized their position because her phone beeped. But it was unnoticed by Kartik as he was too busy inhaling her sweet scent and when he was about to claim her lips, Naira turned her face to the other direction. This was it, when Kartik too realized his position. There was dead silence for a minute or two and no one moved from their position as they didn't knew what they were doing and what they were about to do.

It was a awkward moment for both of them when Naira broke the chain of silence by saying: Ghar chale Kartik...bohot late ho gaya hai...Gayu ka bhi message aya hai..

KARTIK: yeah...sure...let's go.

They both headed towards car, the half drive was silent but Kartik broke the silence as he knew it will become awkward for them afterwards if they'll not talk now.

KARTIK: umm..so..how was your day? Did you enjoy?
NAIRA: yeah..it was fun..thankyou.

They both then looked at each other to exchange a smile but as soon as they did, embarrassment caught them and they both looked to the other side.

The other drive was silent. They reached Gayu's house. Naira bid goodbye to Kartik and said thanks without looking at him.

Kartik realized that he has to talk to her about what happened the last moment because he knew it will become difficult for them to face each other next time so, he wanted to make things clear.

Naira was about to enter the house, when Kartik came out of car and went towards Naira.

NAIRA!! He called out. She turned and replied: yes?

KARTIK: umm..woh jo bhi hua kuch der pehle..uss k liye I'm sorry. Mujhe realize hi nai hua..I'm sorry.
NAIRA: it's okay Kartik. Don't stress. (She passed a smile)
KARTIK: thankyou...woh I just wanted to make clear that there's nothing going on between us, right? So, I mean..I just wanted to make it clear so that we don't expect anything from each other, right?
NAIRA: yeah you're right. There's nothing going on between us and I'm not expecting anything from you as you're already committed to Nisha, so I guess I don't have any chance. (She winked at him to make the situation light, he in respond chuckled too)
KARTIK: so, main jata hun phir. Bye.
NAIRA: okay bye. Drive safe.

They again passed smile to each other. They were smiling but their hearts were aching like if they were expecting some other answer from the both sides.

Kartik then left and Naira too entered house.

When Naira entered room, Gayu was already sleeping. She went to washroom to get changed as she entered washroom, tears started flowing down from her eyes. She tried her best to stop but couldn't help it.

Sshhh..Naira...stop don't cry..okay don't cry..you knew this that there's nothing going on between you too and now when he confirmed it, then why are you crying? He just asked you out for fun noting else and you thought he might be interested in you but he's not. And whatever happened, it was normal, it happens. It doesn't mean that he's interested in you. He just consider you his friend only nothing else. Control yourself, don't let yourself fall in these tricks. She said to herself, while washing her face.

_____________________

Oh godd! What was I about to do? I was about to kiss her. Shittt!!!! Why I didn't stopped myself? Why didn't I controlled myself? Jiss baat ka darr tha wohi hua. Thank God she pushed me at the right time nai toh pta nai kya ho jata. Kartikkkk..Control yourself. Don't make her your target, you can't play with her for a month or two and then left her like you did to other's. She's so innocent. I mean she just smiled at me even when I was about to kiss her. Uski jagah koi aur hota toh abhi tak toh do chaar lag bhi gayi hoti. But she's so innocent, so cute and so beautiful of course!! Ughhh!! Stop it Kartikkk. For the first time, I felt embarrassed, like literally I said sorry to her. Godd!! This girl is driving me crazy!!! There's something special about her. She always attracts me towards her with just her innocence. Ughh!!! Just stop it now!!!! But she was looking so pretty today. Okay enough...Kartik drive silently and forget what happened today. I mean how can I forget? I felt so good at that moment. The feeling I never had with anyone. It was her innocence dude!! She's attracting me towards her and she don't even know about that. He said while driving to home .

Soon, he reached home. He went to his room, changed in his night clothes and lay down on bed.

KARTIK: message krun kya? Nai karta..soche gi k peeche hi par gaya hun..waise bhi soo gayi ho gi...(While looking at her profile)

She suddenly came online.

KARTIK: nai soo rahi...message krun kya? Aur waise bhi issme kya hai..hum pehle bhi toh baat krte hi hain raat ko aur sab clear toh kar hi diya hai..

He was thinking all this, when he received a message. He smiled and thought it would be Naira's but his smiled turned into irritated expression when he saw it was from Nisha: hey babyy!!where are you? Subha se na call na message?

Oh godd!! Isko bhi abhi hi message krna tha...he said while throwing his head on pillow.

HEYY! im tired. We'll talk tomorrow. He replied.
Okay baby..I'll come to meet you tomorrow! She texted again.

He again checked Naira's profile but she was offline. He smiled and drifted to sleep.

Precap: Kartik admiring Naira.

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this and sorry for the late update as I'm quite busy with my exams.
Thankyou!