Epilogue

Kartik: Nairaaa...Kartik shouted while coming downstairs.

Everyone present at dinning table having breakfast, looked at Kartik who was running downstairs while holding his shirt in his hand. First they looked at Kartik then they all looked at Naira who was munching on sandwiches completely ignoring Kartik's yelling.

Everyone gaze was fixed on Naira. She looked at up and saw everyone looking at her.

Dadi: Naira ab kya kiya hai tumne?
Naira: Kya Dadi? Maine toh kuch nai kiya. She replied looking here, obvious to everyone that she was lying.

Kartik: Puchein Dadi isne kya kiya hai? He said reaching there huffing.

Naira: Kya hai tumhe? Kyun apna gala phad rahe ho subha subha. She said rolling her eyes.

Kartik: What is this? He said showing everyone his white shirt.

Everyone looked at his white shirt which was no longer white but had drawing on his shirt. They all bursted in laughter seeing his shirt. A cute mendak was drawn on his shirt, which Naira drew with her makeup.

Kartik: Ab ap log kyu hans rahy hain? Aik toh isne meri shirt kharab kr di.

Naira: Tit for tat, Mr. Kartik.
Ap logo ko pta hai isne last week mere sath kya kiya tha?

Kartik: Kya kiya tha?

Naira: Main btaun tumne kya kiya tha? She said throwing fruits at him.

Kartik: Oye larki pagal ho kya.

Everyone else rolled their eyes knowing that this was their everyday routine.

Kartik: Tumhe toh main btata hun abhi.

He started running behind Naira who was going upstairs to their room. She was about to lock the door when he came and locked the door behind him.

He started going towards her.

Naira: Office nai jana tumhe, jo aise yahan time waste kr rahy ho?

Kartik: Meri pyaari Biwi, if only you forgot, it's Sunday.

He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

Naira: Kitny badtameez ho tum.
Kartik: Han, but I'm your badtameez.

Naira encircled her arms around his neck.

Naira: Only mine.
Kartik: Only yours. He said and kissed her cheek.

Naira: I'm sorry. She said and looked down at floor.

He lifted her chin.

Kartik: And why are you sorry?
Naira: Maine tumhari shirt kharab kar di, last week tumhari toothpaste me color daal diya aur usse pehle tumhari file ghum kar di.

Kartik: Don't be sorry for that. You know I even love you more when you do such things. It makes me happy seeing you happy. You've every right to tease me, only you have. Trust me, I don't mind at all. I feel happy that you're YOU when you're with me and that's all I want.