Naira Fell Unconscious

The other morning Naira had to finish some work so she left.
Naira was at cafe waiting for someone while Kartik was there too. Naira didn't saw Kartik but he did. He came there with his friends. After a while an English guy came there and it seems like he was fighting with Naira. Kartik noticed that and thought: "It seems like he's her boyfriend or something. Woah!! I didn't knew this innocent face would be dating someone anyways none of my concern...I better think of a way to take revenge..I swear I won't spare you miss whatever!!"

Then that English guy left. Kartik excused his friends and moved towards Naira, who seemed to be upset. Kartik knocked on her table with his knuckles. Naira looked up and when she saw it was him, her depressed eyes showed certain anger. She instantly took her bag was about to get up when Kartik sat infront of her and said: Aww, it seems like your guy broke up with you,huh? (He said while making fake pity faces)
Naira didn't replied but gave him a look that didn't required her to say a word.

"Oh!!! But don't worry it's okay...agar aik nai toh I can arrange another one..what say miss?" He said smirking at her.

Now, it was enough for Naira. He crossed all his limits. Naira instantly stood up and said out loud: "Shut up!! Just stop all this nonsense. What do you think of yourself? I'm warning you to stay away from me or I swear I won't spare you!!" (She said in extreme anger and left)

Kartik was somehow controlling his anger as she insulted him in front of his friends and all his friends were laughing at him.
I won't spare you girl not after what you just did...you just wait! He said in extreme revenge mood.

It was about 6:00 of the evening and it almost went dark. Kartik bought noodles for himself from the store when he saw outside from the window at sitting area of the store. He saw a girl, she was sleeping there. Her shoulder was beneath her head on the table.( Yes, that was Naira but Kartik didn't realized) He took his cup of noodles and went outside. When he saw Naira there, he smiled as it was the best time to take revenge. Before he could do anything, she saw him and instantly stoop up, she was about to leave when Kartik held her wrist and said: "what are you doing her? Its late you should be home by now and also this place is not safe!"
Naira: "like you care? Anyways let me go."
Kartik: "No, I won't let you go. I'll drop you as this place is not safe I can't take any risks".
Naira: "I don't need your favour. I can go on my own."
Kartik: "I said I'll drop you that means I will". ( well yes, hes faking that care. He's upto something!!)

Naira agreed as he showed care towards her but at the same time she was shocked. Unknowingly she trusted Kartik.

Kartik:" um..so, can I ask you who was that guy?"
Naira: "your concern?"
Kartik: "okay..okay...don't mind I was just asking." (Then he smirked at her as he was upto something)

Naira: "Kartik where are we heading? It's not the way to home".(Naira asked as she felt something wrong)
Kartik: "Relax baby!! I'm going to do anything I'm just taking you....Before he could finish..Naira started shouting.

"Kartik stop the car..I said stop the car," She was continuously shouting.

After sometime Kartik stopped the car at a desolate place. Naira instantly ran out. Kartik followed her as Naira was running, she was distant from him. He shouted: "yahan se kahan jao gi?...yahan pe tumhari koi help nai kry ga..bohot kam logon ko pta hai iss area ka..don't try to call yaha network coverage nai hai...enjoy miss Naira...I told you k mujh se panga mat lo..Now suffer this", after saying this he left from there.

Later, Gayu was worried as it was late and Naira was still not home.
Kartik was sitting in hall when Rohan came. He seemed depressed. Kartik asked him, he said that Naira isn't home yet. Gayu is worried as she don't know any places here. Kartik then realized that he has left Naira at that desolate place and he totally forgot about that. His intentions wasn't wrong. He just wanted to tease her but he forgot that Naira don't live here and she don't know any places. He instantly stood up. Rohan asked him, he said he has some work to cover up and ran from there.

Then, he drove to that place where he left Naira. He searched for her everywhere but he couldn't find her. Then, he saw her lying unconscious near a tree. He instantly ran to her and tried to wake her up. But she was pushing him. He somehow manage to pick her up as she was unconscious but she was still pushing him hard.
He make her to sit in the car. And then he started driving.
Naira was blabbering in unconscious state:" how dare he? Samajhta kya hai khudko usko abhi Naira ka nai pta. Aik dafa mujhe mile to dekh lun gi main usse. Pta hai handsome hai pr iska matlab ye to nai k kuch bhi kary ga aya bara mujhe torture krne wala aik hath lagny do dekh lun gi main usse."

Kartik was looking at her and her innocence were driving him crazy. He was smiling unknowingly while looking at her cute antics.But she kept blabbering and Kartik was too smiling hearing her. He then realized that he was smiling: "what the hell!! Why are you smiling? Control Kartik don't get this wrong", he said while looking at her innocence.

"Waise I didn't knew that she's this cute, I mean I never noticed her that way, shut up Kartik!! Don't be soft or she may get the wrong idea!" He said to himself.

Precap: Kartik took Naira to his house.

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this. If you guys are enjoying then do left a comment it makes me happy if you guys are liking the story. Stay tuned for the updates.
I hope you guys are not getting bored. If you guys are getting bored then kindly inform me.
Thankyou!