Sweet Pleasure

In the next morning, Kaira were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace.

Kartik's sleep broke and saw the most precious sight. He kissed her hairs. She cuddled more into him.

KARTIK: Naira utho, late ho raha hai.
NAIRA: Hmm..tum kahan se pehle uth gaye? (She said in a sleepy tone)
KARTIK: Pehle iss liye uth gaya kyunki bohot late ho gaya hai.

He moved a little but she cuddled more into him. He got up and slowly placed her head on pillow and gave blanket on her, after kissing her forehead he went to his room.

Kartik got ready and went to Naira's room. She was still sleeping.

KARTIK: Naira, uth jao baby. Bohot late ho gaya hai. (He said caressing her forehead)

But she seems to be in deep slumber.

KARTIK: Naira, kahin sleeping pills khaa k toh nai soyi? Uth jao na.

After so many struggles, she finally woke up rubbing her eyes.

KARTIK: You're fine na? Itni der tak kaise soo gayi?
NAIRA: Han I'm fine. Time kya hua hai?
KARTIK: 12 baj gaye hain.

She hurriedly sat on the bed.

NAIRA: Hain, 12 baj gaye?
KARTIK: Jee madam, roz toh 10 bajy aankh khul jati hai aur ab kab se utha raha hu uth hi nai rahi thi.
NAIRA: Han pata nai kaise soo gayi itna.
KARTIK: Acha chalo ab fresh ho ky neeche aa jao sab ne toh breakfast kar liya hoga I'm sure hum hi reh gaye hain.
NAIRA: Hmm..okay.

He gave a kiss on her forehead and left the room.

________________________

Kartik was making hot chocolate in kitchen when Swarna along with Dadi and Manish came.

Kartik: Ap log yahan?
Swarna: Hmm...kis k liye hot chocolate bna rahy ho? Tum toh coffee peety ho.
Kartik: Han woh main...Naira...uss ke liye bana raha tha. Wo she likes it so iss liye bass.
Manish: Wahh! Jo insaan khud se paani nai leta woh kisi aur k liye hot chocolate bana raha hai.
Swarna: Yehi nai Manish jee, yeh toh Naira k hath ki coffee b peeta hai.
Dadi: Kittu, coffee toh tum swarna k hath ki hi peety ho hum ne bhi kitni baar try ki lekin tum mana kar diya. Aisa kya hai Naira mein jo uss ki hath ki coffee bhi pee lete ho?
Kartik: Oh God! Kya ho gaya hai ap sab ko? Sawal pe sawal kiye jaa rahy hain.

Swarna pulled his ears.

Swarna: Hume kya hua hai? Tumhe kya hua hai? Kabse chal raha yeh sab?
Kartik: Kya matlab main samjha nai.
Manish: Bass bass ab zyada acting karne ki zaroorat nai hai. Sab pata hai hume.
Kartik: Kya pata hai apko?
Dadi: Wohi jo tumhare aur Naira k beech mein chal raha hai.
Kartik: Main..Naira...hum...kuch bhi toh nai chal raha.

Everyone was looking at him while he was scratching the back of his head and looking down.

Swarna cupped his face and said: Main bohot khush hun. Naira bohot achi larki hai.

Dadi: Haan kittu iss bar toh dil khush kar diya tumne. Naira sach mein bohot achi bachi hai.
Manish: I'm very happy for you, my son.

Swarna: Acha chalo ab tum banao apni Naira k liye hot chocolate hum jaaty hain.

Just then Naira came.

Dadi: Aao Naira hum tumhare bary hi baat kar rahy thy.

Swarna cupped her face and said: Hum sab bohot khush hain tumhary aur Kartik k liye.

Naira worriedly looked at Kartik who nodded giving her assurity.

Swarna: Tumse achi larki mere bete ko mil hi nai sakti thi.
Dadi: Han, Naira hum sab bohot khush hain. Dono bass aisy hi khush raho hamesha.
Swarna: Chalo ab tum dono breakfast kar lo.

They both nodded and started having their breakfast.

_____________________

Naira was sitting in her room when Kartik came with a packet in his hands.

Kartik: Yeh lo, yeh pehn k ready ho jao. (He said handing over the packet to her)
Naira: Kyun ghar pe koi party hai?
Kartik: Nai, hum bahar jaa rahy hain.
Naira: Oh, you mean we're going on a date? She said encircling her arms around his neck.

Kartik: Yeah sort of. He kissed her cheeks.
Okay now get ready. Maine mumma ko inform kar diya hai.

He said and left the room.

Naira started getting ready, she got ready but got stuck with the dress's zip.

Just then the door opened, she gasped and turned around hiding her back.

It was Kartik.

Naira: God, Kartik. Can't you knock?
Kartik: No, I don't need to.
Tum ready nai hui abhi tak?
Naira: Han ready toh ho gayi hun lekin yeh zip nai lag raha dress ka.
Kartik: Let me help you.
Naira: Tum kaise..matlab...
Kartik: You don't trust me?
Naira: Nai, I trust you but...
Kartik: Then, you're uncomfortable?
Naira: No, it's not like that.
Kartik: It's okay, Naira. I'll send Gayu. Don't worry.

He was about to go when she called him.

Naira: Tum hi kar do.
Kartik: Sure?

She nodded and he went towards her. She slowly turned towards the mirror and he stood behind her.

He slowly started pulling the zip up. His cold fingers brushing with her bare back was giving her goosebumps. In between this he looked at Naira who has closed her eyes in anticipation. He gave a kiss on her back. She clutched to her dress. He backhugged her by putting his hand on her waist. He nuzzled her neck and pulled the zip up fully. He gave a wet kiss in the dip of her neck while she was just standing there closing her eyes enjoying the pleasure he was giving to her.

He huskily whispered in her ears: You're looking gorgeous.

She blushed at his comment.

Kartik: Oh my God! Yeh kya dekh liya maine. Tum blush kar rahi ho. Wow! Not bad, Kartik. (He said patting his own shoulder)

She turned to him and held him by his collars.

Naira: Zyada hawa mein mat uru, samjhy?
Kartik: Haayee! Apki issi adaa pe hi toh hum deewany hain.
Naira: Don't throw these cheesy lines at me. (She said while showing her index finger)
Kartik: Uff! Apka yeh gussa.
Naira: Uhh!! Kya karun main tumhara.

He started laughing.

Naira: Now, stop laughing.
Kartik: Okay madam. Chalein?

She nodded and they sat in the car, ready to go out for their first date.

Any suggestions for Kaira date? I'm out of ideas.

__________________________

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
Thankyou!