Accepting the real you

Kartik: Marry me.

And she heard which she didn't wanted to hear. It's every girl's dream to get a guy who loves her more than anything and enjoy the moment when he proposes her. She's having the same moment she have Kartik who loves her the way no one ever loved her and now he's proposing her to marry him. It's every girl's dream but to her it's a nightmare which has turned into a horrible reality.

A tear escaped her eyes when she pulled her hand from his hold. She was looking at him while tears were rolling down her checks.

He sighed. He knew this was coming. He knew her reaction but he asked hoping that it won't happen. But it happened and reality hit him hard.

He looked at Naira who was having tears in her eyes.

Kartik: Naira I know it's difficult for you but-
Naira: Please Kartik.

She said and started to go. Kartik followed her and turned her towards him.

He held her from her shoulders and said: Naira I'm not forcing it on you. Take your time but please say something.

She removed Kartik's hands from her shoulder.

Naira: No Kartik please you try to understand. You know what nothing is like this nothing we, our relation nothing is like that.
Kartik: I'm not getting you, Naira.
Naira: Dekho Kartik you know what you don't love me. This is just infatuation nothing else. You're just attracted towards me.
Kartik: Naira kya bol rahi ho tum?
Naira: Tumne hi mujhe bataya tha na you had relations in your past, right? And you told me that all was just infatuation just mere attraction. You're getting us wrong. You don't really love me and this marriage thing it's nothing. You're just getting overwhelmed. It's my fault I shouldn't have let all this happen.
Kartik: What you shouldn't have let happen? Huh?
Naira: Us. The thing we're having between us, that.
Kartik: For God sake it's not a thing, Naira. It's love. I love you.
Naira: Nai Kartik. You're getting this all wrong. You don't love me. I'm telling you Kartik you don't love me. It's just attraction. Why are you not getting this? (She shouted while tears never stopped escaping her eyes)

Kartik: Just shut the hell up Naira. Nai karni shaadi toh mat karo lekin don't dare to question my love, my feelings.
He yelled at her and left from there leaving her crying.

Naira didn't knew what was happening only the tears escaping her eyes. Before she could think what was happening, Kartik took her in his embrace.

Exact after 30 seconds, he returned to where he belongs, his Naira.

He tightened his grip on her while she was crying her heart out clutching to his shirt.

Kartik: Naira, please chup jao. Don't cry, please.

He broke the hug and wiped her tears. He made her sit on bench and he sat on his knees on ground holding her hands.

Kartik: Naira, it's okay. I can understand. I'm sorry for shouting at you. I'm really sorry. But you don't stress yourself. Jaise tum chaho gi waise hi hoga, okay?
Naira: Kartik mujhe bht dar lagta hai sab rishton se aur yeh shaadi, Kartik tum mere liye bht special ho humara relation mere liye bht special hai. Main nai chahti k main isse kho dun. Jaise mumma papa k sath hua aur unka relation spoil ho gaya. Main nai chahti mere sath, humare sath aisa ho.

He tightened his grip on her hands.

Kartik: Naira, listen to me. Tumse agay mere liye kuch nai hai. Tum bht important ho mere liye. Mujhe sirf tumhari khushi chaiye ab woh chahe mere sath ho ya mujh se alag ho k.
Tum nai chahti k hum apna relation agay le kar jayein, toh hum nai le kar jayein gy.
Yeh shaadi yeh sab matter nai karta, mere liye tum matter karti ho, tumhari khushi matter karti hai. Aur mere pyaar iss chiz pe depend nai karta k hum sath rahein ya nahi. I love you that means I love you forever.
Don't worry, my life. Jo tum chaho gi wahi hoga. Now, don't stress yourself, please.

Naira: I'm sorry, Kartik. Mujh se nai hoga yeh sab. I'm sorry.
(She said while tears again made their way out of her eyes)

Kartik: Don't cry, baby please. (He said while wiping her tears)
Aur rahi baat humare relation ki toh, I love you and I mean it. It's not some attraction, it's love only love.
Yes, I've been with a lot of girls. But you're the first only girl to whom I've said "I love you". I've never said this to any girl even to a friend. I'm not that guy who'll propose a girl and then after a time period, finishes everything.
I've been with many girls but I never said any of them that I love her. My relations only lasted for few weeks because I never felt like sticking to a girl. But when I met you I felt like spending my entire life with you.
When I met you I thought it's just attraction but I realized that I love you and I confessed it you. For the first time I said these words to a girl. I had this feeling only for you. That's why you're special and you're different from others.
When I say that I love you that means I do love you. I mean everything I've said earlier and that I'm saying now.
Now stop all this crying and don't stress yourself, okay?

She was looking at him with teary eyes. Deep down she was feeling bad for him. She knew what he said was true. She could see pure love in his eyes but her fear took over her feelings.

Naira: I love you.
Kartik: I love you too, baby.

He took her in his embrace and they both rested for a while.

Naira: Kartik.
Kartik: Hmm.
Naira: Tum gussa toh nai ho?

He tightened his grip on her and said: Nai, baby. Yeh hum dono ka relation hai. And we've to make sure k hum aik dusre ko hurt na karein. Maine bhi apni baat kahi tum ne bhi. Maine tumhe samjha tumne mujhe samjha. Mere liye tum zada important ho aur yeh shaadi wagera sirf aik relation ko naam dena hota hai lekin humare relation ko kisi naam ki zarurat nai hai we both love each other and that's enough.

Naira: Lekin maine toh tumhe samjha bhi nai. Tumne mujhe samjha aur meri feelings ko value di.
Kartik: I already told you tumse agay mere liye kuch nai hai. Tumahari choice, meri choice.
Naira: I'm sorry, Kartik. But I love you. I'm doing this because I've my own reasons and you know the reason. I love you, you know na?
Kartik: Ofcourse baby I know and I value your feelings and your reason behind it. Now don't stress yourself and let me enjoy this moment.

He kissed her hairs and both stayed in each other's embrace.

Sorry for updating late I'm a bit busy with my studies, after my exams I'll update regularly. Thank you for all the love you guys are giving to this story. It really means a lot, you guys are my inspiration❤
Just keep supporting that's all I want!

___________________________

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
Thankyou!