Misunderstandings

After playing the game, Kabir left the room. Naira leaned towards the bed to take some rest and then go to Kartik's room as he said he'll be waiting.

After sometime when it was 12:00, Kartik went to her room to see her as it was very late.

But to his surprise, she was sleeping half laying on bed.
He smiled seeing her, he went towards her and made her properly lay on the bed. He then covered her with blanket.

He was about to go, she clutched at his shirt. He smiled, as she always clutched at his shirt, whenever she's with him.
He slowly removed her hands and made her hands to clutched at pillow. He then placed a kiss on her forehead and turned off the lights and left her room.

He then went to his room and after a while he drifted to sleep.

In the midnight, Naira's sleep broke. She found herself securely covered in blanket. She then remembered the whole incident, how Kartik came and made her lay properly and covered her with blanket.

She was still sleepy but made her way to Kartik's room. She entered his room and saw him sleeping peacefully.

She went to him. She hugged him and placed her head on his chest and clutched to his shirt. He sensed her and held her tightly from her waist. He then covered both of them with blanket. Within a second, they both drifted to sleep again.

________________________

In the morning, Naira's sleep broke due to the sun rays falling on her face. She looked up and saw Kartik sleeping peacefully. She moved a little up and kissed his forehead.

This broke his sleep too. He turned their position and got over her.

KARTIK: Good Morning, Beautiful.
NAIRA: Good Morning.
KARTIK: Let me make my morning good then!

Before she could realize, he smashed his lips on her. The kiss was gentle yet passionate. After a while, they broke the kiss.

She turned their position and came over him.

NAIRA: Ab mujhe meri morning good karne do. (She said while tracing his face sensually with her fingers)
KARTIK: Toh karo na good..kis ne roka hai.
NAIRA: Wo I wanted to say..
KARTIK: Say it na...
NAIRA: Wo what I want say is..(she came close to his ears and said loudly in his ears) Don't expect too much.

She got up from bed and was about to leave,when he threw pillow at her rubbing his ears.

She passed the flying kiss and then left his room.

To himself: This girl is driving me crazy!

__________________________

Everyone was present at the breakfast table. Naira sat opposite to Kartik. He smiled seeing her.
Kabir was sitting next to Naira. While Gayu was sitting with Naira and Rohan with Kartik.

KABIR: Naira, tumne abhi tak cupcakes nai khilaye.
NAIRA: Yeah, sorry mujhe time nai mila. I'll make after breakfast.

KARTIK:  Cupcakes? Seriously! He came here to eat cupcakes? She make cupcakes only for me. He can't eat. I mean he can but the special ones he can't. Of course, Naira will never make him those cupcakes.