I can understand

The next morning, Naira came downstairs and after a while Kartik too came downstairs.
Naira went to Gayu while Kartik was standing in a corner as he was feeling guilty that he made Naira uncomfortable last night so he didn't wanted to face her, he didn't had the guts to do so.
While Naira, on the other side, was feeling guilty too for hurting Kartik. Kartik didn't talked to her, she thought that he's angry with her last night's behaviour.

She wanted to apologize him and soon she found a moment to do so when Kartik went out in garden.
She followed him and went towards him.

His back was facing her.

NAIRA: Kartik!

He turned towards her without meeting her eyes ,he said: Naira, it's okay. I'm sorry for last night. Mujhe aisa nai karna chaiye tha. I'm...

NAIRA: You don't have to be sorry. It's me who should to apologize for my behaviour. I'm sorry, Kartik.
KARTIK: Naira, if you were uncomfortable then you should have told me.
NAIRA: Nai, Kartik aisa nai hai..
KARTIK: It's okay, Naira. I won't come close to you until you're uncomfortable and...

He was stopped by Naira's lips on his. He was startled first but then responded. She broke the kiss after 2minutes.

NAIRA: See, I'm comfortable. It's nothing like that. I love it when you're close to me.
KARTIK: Then, why did you pushed me last night? (He held her shoulders) Naira, is something bothering you?
NAIRA: Nai, aisa kuch nai hai.
KARTIK: Naira, you know na you can share anything with me. Now, tell me whats the problem?

She couldn't help it and told him the whole incident, Nisha in his room and the things she told her.

Listening to this, Kartik removed his hands from her shoulders. Naira knew that he was upset.

NAIRA: Kartik, I'm sorry. I know mujhe iss par believe nai karna chaiye tha. But I realized I was wrong. I'm sorry.

Kartik was still standing quietly not looking at her.

NAIRA: Kartik, please kuch toh bolo.

He finally looked at her and said: Kuch bolne k liye chora hai tumne?
NAIRA: Kartik, tum aise kyun keh rahy ho?
KARTIK: Toh aur kya bolun main, han? Jab tum ne apna opinion bana hi liya hai toh mere kuch kehne se kya fark parta hai.
NAIRA: Kartik, I said I'm sorry. Maine apologize bhi kiya I know I was wrong. Agar maine apna opinion bna hi lia hota toh main tumhare paas naa ati maafi mangne. Mere mind mein woh sab chal raha tha toh main react kar diya.
KARTIK: Tumhare mind mein yeh sab chal raha tha? Matlab tumne yeh sab believe kar liya? You believed that I lied to you? You believed that I don't love you? You believed that I'm playing with you?
NAIRA: Nahi, kartik. Tumne galat samajh..
KARTIK: Sab sahi samajh raha hun main. Tum mujh pe trust kyu nai karti ho? Main kya karun? Tum btao main kya karun? Jis se tumhare sary doubt clear ho jayein. Tumhe jab mujh par trust hi nai hai toh relation mein hi kyu ho? Tum sure nai ho, trust nai karti ho, I even doubt you ever loved me.
NAIRA: Tum galat samjh rahy ho, Kartik. I love you. Mujhe misunderstanding hui thi lekin baad mein mujhe realize bhi ho gaya tha. (Tears were continuously falling from her eyes)
KARTIK: Oh, thankyou very much! Tumhe realize ho gaya.