They Came Close

That night they both slept peacefully. It was a different feeling for both of them. The feeling of friendship, being attracted or something else?

_______________

It was 8:00 of the morning when everyone was having their breakfast. Gayu's parents tell Gayu that they've received a call from her in laws that they want you and Rohan to shop together for your wedding as the days are coming closer and also take Naira with you, she also have to buy dresses.

GAYU's MOM: Kartik and Rohan would be here at any time. You girls go and get ready. We both are leaving for office. Take care and be back at time.

They both got ready and in the meantime, Rohan and Kartik came. Kaira were mesmerized seeing each other. It was something different this time, not revenge, not hatred but something different or special? They both were having an eye lock when Naira was remembering his care towards her while Kartik was remembering his innocence, they both were having a smile on their lips. Their trance were broke by Rohan and Gayu.

They all then left for mall, while Kartik was having glances of Naira through mirror but Naira didn't realized.

They all reached mall. Rohan and Gayu were busy in their shopping while Kartik and Naira were looking out their dresses. Kartik selected his dress while Naira was still confused.

Kartik went to Naira and whispered in her ear: main kuch help kar dun? (It freaked her out)

NAIRA: oh God! Pagal ho tum dara diya mujhe..
KARTIK: I'm not that horrible k tum dar jao mujhe dekh kar..
NAIRA: yes! You're that horrible..(making faces)
KARTIK: ab aise faces mat banao..
NAIRA: kyu? Main toh bnao gi (again making faces).
KARTIK: aise faces banao gi toh mujh se control nai hoga..(coming towards her).
NAIRA: kya matlab con..troll..nai..hoga..(her back hit the changing room door, she couldn't move).

Kartik came more close and held her hand and pulled her closer to him. Her one hand was on his chest while her other hand was held by him. They were so close that they could sense each other's breath. His hot breaths falling on her face were pushing her more close to him, while the purity and innocence in her eyes were making him attracted more towards her.

He caressed her cheeks with his knuckles. Their nose touched, hands met. It was a moment of all love. They both were so into that moment that they didn't realized their surroundings. While Naira was blushing and it was making Kartik more attracted towards her.

But, their pure moment was broken by Nisha.

Nisha: Kartik baby!! What are you doing? (She shouted).

Kaira realized their position and instantly brushed off each other.

KARTIK: Nisha! What are you doing here?
NISHA: what am doing here? What were you doing?
KARTIK: I was just helping her to choose dress and then someone pushed me and I fell on her and then you saw both of us at this position. ( oh god! I'm so bad in making up things, he thought).
NISHA: oh, okay! But baby you know na I'm so insecure about you..
KARTIK: I know baby..there's nothing between us aur kabhi ho bhi nai sakta..

Nisha then hugged Kartik. Kartik murmured sorry to Naira while hugging but she didn't reacted.

Nisha then took Kartik with her.

Tears were flowing down her cheeks. Naira was trying her best to control her emotions but couldn't help it.
Why are you crying? Don't cry (wiping her tears) he said that there's nothing between us..it was just the intensity of moment nothing else! He's a playboy, it's normal for him but don't let yourself to fall in his tricks. Also he's with Nisha, there's no scope. He was just teasing you thats all don't take it seriously, it will only hurt you. She said to herself.

They all finished their shopping and went to parking area. Kartik was trying to talk to Naira but couldn't get a moment.

NISHA: Kartik c'mon let's go to somewhere...
KARTIK: abhi toh shopping ki..ab kaha jana hai?
NISHA: somewhere just you and me..c'mon baby itne dino baad mil rahy kuch private time spend krty hain..
KARTIK: but...
ROHAN: it's okay Kartik..agar wo itna insist kr rahi hai toh chala jaa na..
KARTIK: umm..okay let's go..

Kartik was still looking at Naira but she was standing there expressionless, she wasn't even looking at him.

Rohan, Gayu and Naira went to home, while Kartik and Nisha went to spend some quality time.

Precap: realization. (There's something special about her, there's something special about him)

What's there actual feeling for each other? Tell me your opinion in comments...

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
Thankyou!