I will miss you

The next early morning, alarm rang due to which Kartik's sleep broke. He turned off the alarm and look at Naira who was sleeping clutching to his shirt. He kissed her hairs.

Kartik: Naira, baby get up. We've to go.

The moment he said those words he realized that they've to live separately that it may be the last time they're together in a while.

He tightly hugged her and kissed her hairs. She woke up and responded to his hug.

Kartik: Chalo baby let's get ready.
Naira: Thori der aur please.(She said tightening her grip on him)

He started caressing her hairs. After a while, they both got up and started getting ready, Kartik in his room and Naira in her room.

While getting ready, Kartik was recalling all the moments he spend with Naira. The moments he'll cherish forever. He couldn't take it more and rushed to her room.

Naira: Kya hua Kartik?

Without saying anything, he just smashed his lips on her. She was startled but then started responding. The kiss turned wild. While kissing, they both fell on bed. Kartik slid his hand in her top and started rubbing her waist while her hands were in his hairs pulling him more.

There was need of oxygen but none of them wanted to leave each other. At last, after sharing a long kiss they had to break the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Both were panting heavily.

Kartik: I love you so much.
Naira: I know. I love you too. (She said cupping his face while he was still half laying on her)

Kartik: I will miss you.

A long tear escaped her eyes.

Naira: I will miss you too.

They both were sharing an intense eye lock saying each other the unsaid words. Their eye lock was broken by the knock on the door.

They both got up and adjusted themselves. Naira opened the door and saw Rohan and Gayu.

Rohan: Chalo guys lets go. Sab neeche wait kar rahy hain.

Kartik held Naira's hand and they all went downstairs.
As Naira was having connected flight to brooklyn so Kartik decided to took a connected flight to London to accompany Naira while the other family members took direct flight to London.

They all reached airport. As Kartik Naira had connected flights so they bordered their flight while the other family members went to London on Goenka's personal plane on which they came India.

Now, Kaira were sitting in plane. Naira's head on Kartik's shoulder.

Kartik: Naira.
Naira: Hmm.
Kartik: Kya hua hai, baby? Why are you sad? I told you na we'll meet.
Naira: I know, we'll meet but when?
Kartik: Soon.

She lifted her head up.

Naira: And when is soon?

He remained silent as he himself didn't know the answer.

He cupped her face and said: Why are you thinking about the time when we'll not be together. Now that we're together let's just enjoy the moment. And I promise I'll come to meet you as soon as possible, okay?