You and Me

Now, it was Kaira's wedding time. Naira was hell nervous and was playing with her fingers.

Gayu: Naira, relax. Why are you so nervous?
Naira: C'mon Gayu I'm marrying.
Gayu: You're behaving like you're marrying some stranger, he's Kartik the boy you love. You should be excited like I was in my wedding.

She rolled her eyes.

On the other side, Kartik pacing in his room.

Rohan: Kartik, what are you doing? Aik jagah baith jaa.
Kartik: I don't know, I'm just kinda nervous.
Rohan: Don't behave like girls, for God sake.
Kartik: You're telling me this who was about to cry at his wedding, huh?
Rohan: Yeah yeah whatever.

____________________

Kartik, Naira had to go together downstairs, Kartik went to Naira's room.

As he saw her, he left awestruck seeing her in bridal attire.

Naira's Look,

Kartik's Look,

Kartik's Look,

Kartik: God, you're looking so gorgeous

Naira: And you're looking handsome as always, do even I've to mention that my would be husband is so hot?

He chuckled. Kartik was about to say something just then the door opened. Rohan and Gayu came in.

Gayu: Oye lovebirds, just some more minutes then jitna bhi romance krna hai kr lena.
Kartik: What is this, Gayu? Tumhari timing itni kharab kyu hai?

Gayu hit Kartik's shoulder playfully.

Rohan: Acha chalo guys, it's time now.

Kartik looked at Naira and gave him assuring look. He held her hand and gently squeezed it.

They both went downstairs and welcomed by a huge crowd of guests and media.