What is this feeling?

The whole drive to home, Naira was thinking about what happened in mall between her and Kartik. Was it really a misunderstanding or he did it intentionally? She thought not to think much about as she knew it matters nothing to him.

While on the other side, Kartik was with Nisha. He was enjoying himself fully but something was changed this time. He was having a pit in his stomach. What was that pit? Was that his guilt that he misbehaved with her? Or was that her essence, which he couldn't stop feeling?

They both were feeling the same. But no one knew that what feeling was that in actual.

The day somehow passed, but both were still confused.

__________________________

It was 9:00 of the morning when Kartik was sleeping peacefully but his sleep was broken by Nisha.

KARTIK: what are you doing here? (Said while yawning).
NISHA: why baby? Can't I be here? (While moving forward to him)
KARTIK: yeah! You can, but it's too early. I was just saying.
NISHA: ab tum adat daal lo mere roz subha tumhe jagane ki..
KARTIK: matlab?
NISHA: matlab yeh ki (moving fingers on his chest)... hamari families Rohan ki shaadi k baad hum dono ki planning kar rahi hai..
KARTIK: c'mon Nisha I'm not in mood. Stop joking.
NISHA: but baby I'm not joking...I'm serious..come downstairs even our families are discussing this..
KARTIK: what the hell? Ab hum dono k beech mein yeh shaadi kaha se aa gayi..
NISHA: we love each other and...
KARTIK: that is a different thing..I'm not ready for this..main khud sab ko mana kar dun ga..
NISHA: but baby..abhi thori na kuch bhi hoga..hum just abhi apni university complete ki hai...abhi mujhe bhi apni life mein settle hona hai aur tumhe bhi to family business join krna hai...abhi toh sab waise hi plan kr rahy hain..

He got relieved listening this.

KARTIK: okay fine!
NISHA:  I love you baby!
KARTIK: hmmm..

She leaned towards him to give a kiss but he stopped saying: Nisha, I've to take a bath and then I've some work to cover up..I'll see you later..bye.

Kartik got ready and came downstairs. Nisha and his family were having breakfast. While Rohan was continuously staring at him. He went to him and said: Bhabhi se milny jana hai? (He winked)

Rohan cutely ruffled his hairs and nodded.

KARTIK: bhai khud chaly jao na..main waha bore ho jata hun..
ROHAN: yar dar lagta hai..aik dafa pakry gaye thy yaad hai na..par tune sambhal liya tha...iss baar bhi kuch hua to sambhal lena..
KARTIK: aur ye roz roz milna zaroori hai? Kuch din reh gaye shaadi mein thora wait kr lo..
ROHAN: nai hota na wait..jab teri baari hogi tab main tujhse poochun ga k kaise lagta hai..
KARTIK: main itna despo nai hun..
ROHAN: acha ab chal na..
KARTIK: pehle breakfast toh kr lun...thora intezaar kr lo mere bhai..

Kartik then sat on the dining table. Everyone was talking about his and Nisha's relationship. He got irritated and didn't ate.

Kartik and Rohan went to Gayu's house.

Gayu took Rohan to her room to spend some time. While Kartik was sitting alone in the living room. He was looking for Naira but she wasn't there.

After a few minutes, Naira came there with her wet hairs.(she was taking bath). When she saw Kartik there, she was shocked to see that he was smoking.

Kartikkkk..she shouted.

KARTIK: what happened?
NAIRA: tum smoke karty ho?
KARTIK: hmm..
NAIRA: but this isn't good for health and..
KARTIK: just stop this nonsense okay..I don't need your lecture and leave please..he shouted. (His mind state was making him tough as he was upset from the Nisha matter)

NAIRA: I'm sorry... I was just saying..I'll leave.

As she turned he held her by her wrist.

KARTIK: I'm sorry...mujhe aise baat nai karni chaiye thi.
NAIRA: it's okay..

She again turned to leave, he held her by her arms and said: Naira, I said na I'm sorry..

NAIRA: it's okay Kartik..it's fine..
KARTIK: but..
NAIRA: it's fine, Kartik...trust me.

They were having a deep eyelock. They were just looking in each others eyes with purity. On one side, Kartik was upset, he was feeling relieved looking into her eyes filled with innocence and purity. On the other side, Naira was trying to find her answer of what he really feel, of what he did yesterday was just a mistake or he wanted to!

Naira realized their position and broke the eye lock.

NAIRA: umm..Kartik..tum betho main coffee le ke aati hun..
(He was still holding her hand)

KARTIK: nai mujhe coffee nai peeni...I'm hungry.
NAIRA: oh! Tumne breakfast nai kia?
KARTIK: no!
NAIRA: acha main kuch le kr ati hun..tum betho..
KARTIK: okay!

Naira was still looking at him with confusing face.

KARTIK: kya hua?
NAIRA: wo mera hath..
KARTIK: oh..sorry..mujhe realize nai hua..
NAIRA: tum cupcakes khao gy? (She said excitedly).
KARTIK: yeah sure..
NAIRA: phir thoda wait kro..mixture ready hai..bas bake krna hai..
KARTIK: Tum baking bhi karti ho?
NAIRA: yess! I love baking.
KARTIK: chalo phir main bhi tumhari help karta hun..
NAIRA: okay chalo.. (they both chuckled).

I know it's crazy, but I really want to open a bakery. But that won't be my profession. I'm an engineer, I'll make that my profession only. She said while baking.

KARTIK: that's great. You know, I love singing. But I don't want to make it my profession either. I want to do something on my own. I'll work in my Dad's company for a while. And when I'll realize that I'm able to set up my own work then I'll lead towards that way only.
NAIRA: impressive..mujhe nai pta tha k tum bak bak karne k ilawa kuch kar sakty ho...
KARTIK: mujhe bhi nai pta tha k tum jesi senseless larki mein bhi thori sense hai.
NAIRA: haha..very funny. (Making faces)

At that time, for him, Naira was the cutest while making those irritated faces. It was her innocence which was attracting him towards her.

Precap: Kaira's conversation.

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this and also do tell me if you guys want me to give regular updates of "The Love Of Mine" or "And Then He Fell" ?
Thank you!