Late Night Street Walk

It was 8:00 of the morning, when Naira woke up. As she woke up, she remember that today is their day out. She was unknowingly blushing. She freshen up later.

On the other side, Kartik woke up and he too freshen up.

Naira was sitting in living room watching tv, when she received a text by Kartik: Don't do breakfast. We'll do it together. If you're hungry, I can come now to pick you up, what say?

NAIRA: no, it's okay. I can wait. You come by the time we decided. (While she wanted to say yes, but couldn't as he'll think that she is too eager for this)

KARTIK: done!

_____________________________

It was now 9:45 am, Naira was just throwing out all the clothes from her bag, as she wasn't finding any suitable dress to wear. Gayu came in room and said: oh god! Ye kya haal bna k rakha hua hai room ka?

NAIRA: Gayu dekh na..kuch mil hi nai raha pehne ko..Kartik ata hi ho ga abhi..
GAYU: oh ho! Kartik, huh? (Teasing her) waise nice choice..
NAIRA: shut up, Gayu!! We're just going out only..
GAYU: oh okay! Waise date krne k liya Kartik is not a bad option..agar main Rohan se milne se pehle Kartik se mili hoti na toh aj hum dono..
NAIRA: bas bas break laga ab...aur meri help kr..
GAYU: umm..how's this one?
NAIRA: yeah okay.

(Her outfit)

(You can imagine her in open hairs or the way you want to!)

(His outfit)

Naira just got ready, when Kartik arrived

Naira just got ready, when Kartik arrived. She bid goodbye to Gayu and went outside.

She sat in the car, when Kartik was just admiring her.

KARTIK: wow! You look beautiful...I mean except for all those hoodies stuff you've something to wear..
NAIRA: what do you mean? Tumhe problem hai meri dressing se?
KARTIK: I didn't said that, I just said that ab tum larki lag rahi ho.. thank God jeans or hoodies k ilawa bhi tumne kuch pehna..
NAIRA: oh! Ab tumhe yeh bhi nai lagta k main larki hun? Matlab main larka hun?
KARTIK: maine yeh nai kaha...
NAIRA: acha ab apni bak bak band kro aur aram se car drive kro..
KARTIK: maine toh kuch bola bhi nai..
NAIRA: acha? Matlab main bak bak karti hun?
KARTIK: ughh!
NAIRA: aik toh main tumhe larki nai lagti ho aur aik main bak bak karti hun..tum exactly kehna kya chahte ho?
KARTIK: ughh! I just want to say that you're looking so beautiful already and with that you're being so cute, you're distracting me, I can't concentrate on driving, so please shut your mouth..(he said in a flow, later he realized what he just said, and now it was dead silence in car, while Naira was unknowingly smiling, and blushing)

After a few minutes...

KARTIK: so here we are..c'mon let's go..it's my favorite cafe, I hope you like its food too..

Naira smiled in response and they entered the cafe.

They ordered their breakfast and after finishing their food, Kartik asked: So, madam kya jana pasand kro gi?

NAIRA: jaha tum le jao..
KARTIK: jaha main tumhe le gaya aur waha jaake kuch bhi hua to uski responsible tum ho gi..(winking at her)
NAIRA: oh God!! Kitne kharab ho na tum..(I know its Naira's favorite line😅)
KARTIK: toh theek kar do tum, I'm all ready..
NAIRA: kartikkk (being irritated)
KARTIK: yar I love when you're irritated.. I mean look at your face...like phoola hua gubara you become..
NAIRA: fine..I'm going..
KARTIK: Don't go..Abhi toh day start hua..trust me we'll have a lot of fun..(held her by her wrist)
NAIRA: toh time kyu waste kr rahy ho..chalo..
KARTIK: okay...after you..

They then went to amusement park and enjoyed themselves a lot the whole day and now it was night, they were having a walk in the street filled with lightings and stalls everywhere.

KARTIK: huh? So, did you enjoyed?
NAIRA: yes..of course..it was a good time with you..
KARTIK: yeah same here..you're a good company..looking forward to more of these days out..
NAIRA: slushhh!!! Kartik mujhe slush peene hai..(pointing towards a slush bar)
KARTIK: bacchi ho jo slush peene hai..kuch aur le lete hain..
NAIRA: kartik please mujhe slush peeni hai..(holding his arm)

He just couldn't help that situation. He felt good when she held his arm like with a right she has on him. What was that mere feeling? Why her mere touch was making him more attracted towards her?

He just came out of his trance and looking at her cuteness, he got slush for both of them.

They were walking on the street, when a few guys were passing by Naira, one of the guy rubbed his shoulder with hers..Kartik noticed this too but didn't reacted.

After a few minutes, the same guys came and almost pushed her. This time it was enough for Kartik to control himself.

He went to the other side of Naira, and held her hand and started walking.

While Naira was shocked due to his this move. Naira tired to leave his hand, but he held it too tightly. After a moment, he realized and shook off his hand.

KARTIK: woh..sorry...mujhe realize nai hua..
NAIRA: it's okay..I know you did this because of those guys..
KARTIK: hmm...notice sab karti ho..lekin kehti nai ho
NAIRA: notice to har koi karta..lekin kuch kehta nai hai..
KARTIK: toh isse kya milta hai...khushi, hurt, guilt ya regret?
NAIRA: it depends...mujhe toh regret hi mila har baar..
KARTIK: aur mujhe hurt..

They both took a deep sigh and shockingly looked at each other and busted into laughter.

He was just listening to her cute giggles and her cute expressions. For him, her giggles were precious. And all of a sudden, tears started brimming from her eyes..

KARTIK: kya hua? Tum roo kyu rahi ho? (He asked with utmost concern while removing her tears from his thumb)

She was continuously laughing and he was just confused.

KARTIK: pagal toh nai hogai? Hass bhi rahi ho, roo bhi rahi ho?
NAIRA: pagal main roo nai rahi hun..wo jab main zada hasti hun toh aansun aa jate hain.. (While removing her tears)

KARTIK: tum sach mein bht ajeeb ho..
NAIRA: ajeeb main nai ajeeb tum ho..(pulling his nose)

They were laughing when a toy car hit Naira's feets. She freaked out and jumped over Kartik.

As she jumped over Kartik, her back hit the wall while Kartiks hands were on her waist and she held his shirt tightly.

KARTIK: hey! Relax, toy car hai..wo dekho uss bacche ki hain..pagal ho tum puri..
NAIRA: main darr gayi..aik dum se koi chiz touch hui..

When he looked at her, they both realized their positions.

PRECAP: sensing each other.

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
And also it's my English exam tomorrow, please pray for me.
Thankyou!