I'm sorry, Kartik.

It was 8:00 of the fresh sunny morning. Everyone in Gayu's home were talking about the destination wedding in India and was doing preparation as they have to left tomorrow's early morning.

GAYU'S MOTHER: you both girls..pack up your things carefully,okay?
GAYU: okay mom, don't worry we will.

Gayu's parents then left for some work and Gayu and Naira got busy in packing stuff.

GAYU: Naira, uncle aur aunty kab ayein gy?
NAIRA: papa ko kuch kaam hai wo abhi hamary sath nai aa sakty..mama bhi papa k sath hi ayein gi aik ya do din baad.
GAYU: okay, that's fine. Acha Naira main bath lene jaa rahi hun, tum apni packing complete kar lo..uske baad meri help kar dena as you know I'm really bad at..
NAIRA: I know, you take bath. I'll help you.

Naira was busy in packing stuff, when she received a message by Kartik.

She sighed and replied with Good Morning.

KARTIK: how are you?
NAIRA: fine. What about you?
KARTIK: I'm good. Wassup?
NAIRA: packing stuff.
KARTIK: this early?
NAIRA: yeah then I've to help Gayu too.
KARTIK: oh! Then I think I too need your help with it!
NAIRA: you can ask Nisha, Kartik! Anyways, I'm busy right now. I'll text you later. Bye.
KARTIK: okay, Bye.

NAIRA: oh god! Why am behaving like this? What he'd be thinking about me? I'm sounding like a jealous girlfriend! C'mon Naira he's been talking to you so nicely and you're reacting so rudely even in the night you talked with him so rudely and now in morning too. I better finish packing and text him. (She said to herself)

KARTIK: I think she's still hurt. And why am reacting like this? She must be thinking I'm such a despo. She's ignoring me maybe she don't want to talk to me and I'm continuously texting her. C'mon Kartik where's your ego? What is happening? I'm not angry at her even she's ignoring, I still want to talk to her. I freaking don't know whats happening! But I'm not gonna text her and not even gonna talk to her when we'll meet. It's about my self respect mann!! I can't lose my self respect to a girl, for the God sake!!

________________________

Naira finished her packing by evening and also helped Gayu.

Now, it was night. She was in her bed and thought to text Kartik.

She texted Kartik with Hey!

When he saw her message , he smirked and said: see, Kartik Goenka ko koi ignore nai kar sakta. Remember Kartik you've to ignore her.
He replied back with another Hey!

NAIRA: wassup?
KARTIK: nothing much.
NAIRA: packing done?
KARTIK: yeah Nisha helped me.

NAIRA: I think he's angry with my behaviour. (She thought)

NAIRA: oh! That's great.
KARTIK: yeah!
NAIRA: so, anything new?
KARTIK: nothing!

NAIRA: fine, nai krni baat toh mat karo..bye. (she thought)

NAIRA: okay, then. Bye.

KARTIK: huh? Bye? Seriously, okay fine. (He thought)

KARTIK: Bye.

They both were disappointed with each other's behaviours. On the one side, Naira was guilty as she thought she hurt him with her behaviour while on the other side, Kartik was disappointed that Naira didn't reacted nicely even when he ignored her. He was firm on his mission that was to ignore her.

In between of thinking, they both drifted to sleep.

______________________

It was 6:00 of the early morning when Gayu's mother was knocking the door and shouting as they were getting late and the two girls were getting ready.

While on the other side, Kittu's Dadi was trying to wake him up but was all in vain as the sleepy nut was absorbed in sleep. After so many tries, finally he woke up and got ready.

The both families then left for airport.

The both families were heading towards the plane as they were going through their personal plane so they didn't had to wait much.

Naira was continuously staring Kartik. She wanted to talk to him but Nisha wasn't leaving him even for a second. Kartik didn't looked at her even once, she was feeling guilty. At last, Gayu called Nisha and they got busy in their conversation and Naira ran towards Kartik as he was alone by then.

Kartikkk..Naira called him.
Hmm...He replied without looking at her.

NAIRA: What's wrong?
KARTIK: nothing!!
NAIRA: tum mujhe ignore kyu kar rahy ho?
KARTIK: nai toh! (He looked at her and then turned his face again)

NAIRA: I'm sorry, Kartik. I don't know tum aise kyu behave kar rahy ho. Agar tumhe meray behaviour se bura laga ho to I'm sorry. I was just...umm..I'm sorry, Kartik. (Without looking at him, she left)

Kartik to himself: oh god! Ego k chakar mein ho gayi gadbad! Uss ko hurt kar diya maine.. ughh! Kartik kya kiya yeh? Itne pyar se wo bula rahi thi aik baar sun leta lekin yeh ego beech mein aa gaya.

They all settled down on their seats, Naira was sitting on the last seat and the other seat was empty. Kartik wanted to sit with Naira, he was just about to ask when Nisha interrupted and said: Naira, can you please sit somewhere else? Actually me and Kartik wants to sit on the last seat so that no one can disturb us so if you don't mind can we exchange seats?

NAIRA: yeah sure. (With this she left without looking at Kartik)

At that time, Kartik was feeling guilty because of his behaviour. He wanted to say sorry but couldn't found any moment.

Nisha placed her head on his shoulder while holding his arm but he didn't reacted as he was busy in thinking about Naira.

The whole journey passed like this only and they reached India.

Kartik was stealing glances of Naira but she didn't responded. He wanted to talk to her but couldn't get the time.

They all reached the villa. It was 11:00 of the night when they reached as the flight was of 17 hours. They all were tired and went to their respective rooms.

Kartik's room was the third one in the row and Naira's room was the fifth one (last one).

____________________________

That's all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this.
Thankyou!