Reality check for Naira

Kartik and Naira were sitting quietly...Then, Uncle and Aunty came(Gayu's parents).
Kartik greeted them and then left from there.

It was about 11:30pm of night and Naira was about to go to sleep when asked Gayu about Kartik that he seemed to be a nice and genuine person.
Gayu instantly laughed and said he's not a nice or a genuine person he's a total flirt and a play boy so tum usse bach kar rehna.

Naira was shocked to hear this as she thought Kartik is a really nice person.
"Anyways why do I care?" She said and slept peacefully.

The other morning, Gayu's parents went to their office and it was Gayu and Naira in the home.
Gayu said Naira that she wants to meet Rohan.

"Ohhhh! Chup chup ke, huh?" She said while teasing her.
"Shut up Naira ab tum bhi mat shuru hojana", Gayu replied being annoyed.
"Acha okay okay", Naira said controlling her laughter.

"Acha Naira can you call Kartik so that he can come
over here with Rohan before my Parents come back....my phone is dead", Gayu asked Naira.
"Yeah okay why call Kartik I can call Rohan?"Naira asked  showing disinterest.
"He's a jerk he won't pick up random calls and he'll never come over here he's a scary cat", Gayu said while smiling
"Okay, tell me Kartik's phone number", Naira said.
Naira called kartik and said him to come over here.

After a few time, Kartik and Rohan came. Rohan and Gayu went to Gayu's room to spend some time while Kaira was having snacks sitting in living room.

Kartik stood up looking here and there," you want something?" Naira asked.
Kartik started coming forward to her.
He held naira from her arms and pushed her to a wall.
"What are you doing, Kartik?" Naira asked showing discomfort.
"Oh, what am I doing? Isn't this what you wanted?" Kartik smirked.
"Sorry? I think you took me wrong. Let go off me", she pushed Kartik but Kartik didn't left her.
"Why are you reacting so much? I saw you were starring me yesterday and now you even called me,huh?"he said
"I called you because, she was cut when Kartik said: You saw me, I'm handsome and good looking and then you wanted me close to you, right?" He said while smiling

Naira was all in anger.

"Kartik let go off me. I thought you were a nice person but you're totally opposite of that", she said in extreme anger.
"Really? You know what I even thought the same that you're nice but who knew that you're a"..., before he could complete his sentence..Naira tried to slap him but he held Naira's hand..unknowingly tears started flowing from her eyes and she pushed Kartik and went to her room.

It didn't effect Kartik but Naira was broken down. She couldn't control her tears as this was the first time when someone put exclamations on her character. But this was sure that Naira hates Kartik.

Thats all for today. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this. There's alot more to come so stay tuned.
Thankyou!