Go away

Naira woke up rubbing her eyes, she saw herself only not Kartik. She smiled feeling blessed to have him. He maybe behaves immature but deep inside he's a mature and caring guy. He cared for her and left early as he didn't wanted anyone to point his love.
She checked her phone and saw Kartik's message which he left on her phone while leaving the room.

KARTIK: Good Morning, Jaan.
I love you, beautiful. Wow! You look even more pretty when you're in your messy hairs.
She blushed a little and continue reading the message.
And haayeee!! When you blush...you stops my heartbeats for good. Okay, now stop blushing and fresh up then make me some good cupcakes with that smilies on it.

She chuckled reading his message and got freshen up and went downstairs.
She saw everyone busy in the preparation as it was the wedding day. She somehow make cupcakes for Kartik and then too got busy in some work with Suwarna.

Now, it was 11:00 and Kartik still wasn't downstairs.
Naira to herself: Kartik ko utha deti hun jaa ke. Lekin uske room mein jana odd lagy ga. It's okay, Naira wo bhi toh tumhare liye itna karta hai. Waise bhi usse acha hi lagy ga mera wahan jana.

She then went to his room. She knocked the door but there was no response. She entered the room and Kartik wasn't there. There was some noise coming from bathroom. She thought he's in bathroom. She was about to leave, when she saw Nisha combing her hairs infront of the mirror.
She was a bit startled to saw her there.

NISHA: Oh, Naira! (She turned towards her)
Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?
NAIRA: Wo main Kartik ko uthane ayi thi.
NISHA: Oh, don't you bother. Usko roz main hi uthati hun. And he loves when I do that.

Naira was standing all quiet she didn't know what to say.

NISHA: You must be thinking about your and Kartik's relation, right?

She looked at her being shocked.

NISHA: Oh, I know about that. I know all about your relation with him.
You know I'm curious, how long this one ends! I mean let's see how long 1 month or 2 months because probably his new relations lasts for 1 month or take it more long to 2 months and that's all he gets bored, you know.

Naira was still looking at her with a confused expression.

NISHA: Don't mind, Naira. But he's just playing with you. I know him since childhood and he's only like this. He gets attracted and that's what you call relationship in your terms.
I know he would have said you that he loves you and blah blah blah. He always does that with everyone.

Naira's heart was breaking with every word Nisha was saying.

NISHA: But you know what, Naira, woh hamesha meray paas hi ata hai. Ab dekho raat ko woh tumhare paas tha lekin subha aya toh wo meray paas hi.
He's fooling you, Naira.

That was all for Naira. She wanted to speak for herself for the person she loves, the person who loves her. Did he really loved her? Or it was his game? It was his time pass? She wasn't his love? Was she his attraction?
These questions was crashing not her brain but her heart too all she could do was to run to her room.

She ran towards her room and locked the door. She leaned to the door and started crying. Nisha's words were still ringing in her ears.

"He's just playing with you"

"He's fooling you, Naira."

"Ab dekho raat ko woh tumhare paas tha lekin subha aya toh wo meray paas hi."