I want cupcakes

It was a fresh sunny morning in India when Naira woke up stretching her arms. It was 10:00 of the morning. She closed her eyes and was enjoying the vibes.

NAIRA: I love you, India.

After that she freshened up and went downstairs. She was wearing a blue knee length frock as the weather there was moderate.

Everyone was having breakfast. Naira greeted them.

DADI: Come, Naira. Have some breakfast.
NAIRA: Thankyou, Dadi.
SUWARNA: Naira, beta. Did you slept well?
NAIRA: yes, aunty. I slept well.

On the other side, Kartik was still sleeping.
Now, it was 12:00pm and he was still sleeping. But his sleep was broken by Nisha.

NISHA: Kartik, baby. Come on, wake up now. Its 12 and you're still sleeping.

Kartik woke up rubbing his eyes.

NISHA: Come on, baby. We have to explore India too.
KARTIK: Nisha, you go. I'll be downstairs in some time.

_____________________

Scene shifts to Naira sitting in living room using her phone.

Suwarna said while making coffee: Oh god! This boy...abhi tak nai utha.

She looked here and there, on finding no one else Naira sitting in living room, she called her.

Naira on listening went to kitchen.

NAIRA: yes, aunty.
SUWARNA: Naira, beta Kartik ko utha do gi please. Adha din ho gaya hai aur woh abhi tak soo raha hai. Usko utha k bolo k jaldi se neeche aye.

Naira being a little hesitant said: It's okay, aunty. Ap usko utha dein. Coffee main bna deti hun.
SUWARNA: Actually wo coffee sirf mere hath ki bani peeta hai. Please tum usko utha do.

Naira unwillingly headed towards his room.

On the other side, Nisha was completely leaning on Kartik.

NISHA: You know, baby, I was getting bored. I was missing you. (She said while circling her hands around his neck)
KARTIK: Nisha, I'm up. You should go now.
NISHA: what happened to you? Huh? You used to be so romantic and now you don't even look at me, huh? (She said while getting more closer to him)

Kartik kept tilting his head to stop her but she didn't. She eyed his lips and was about to kiss him when Naira came.

She stood still seeing the view infront of her eyes. To her it seemed like as they were kissing but in real they were not.

Naira disgustingly knocked the door. They both turned and saw her.

NAIRA: Kartik woh...your mother...woh tumhe bula rahi hain...please come downstairs. (She said without looking at him)
NISHA: okay he'll come.

With this she left the room.
Nisha's hands were still around his neck. He jerked off her hands and looked at her disgustingly and instantly went downstairs without even dressing up. He was still in vest and shorts.

SUWARNA: Kartik, tum abhi tak ready bhi nai huye.
KARTIK: Ho jaun ga, Maa. Breakfast kr lun pehle.
SUWARNA: Acha btao kya khana hai main bna dun phir mujhe shopping karne bhi jana hai.
KARTIK: I want cupcakes. (He said while looking at Naira)