I like her

This chapter starts when Kaira was still in each other's embrace.

KARTIK: Naira, if you've anything to share with me afterwards you can without being hesitant, okay?
NAIRA: Agar tum mujhe bhool gaye wapis London jaa kr, phir?

Kartik broke the hug and held Naira's hand.

KARTIK: Main tumhe kabhi nai bhoolun ga. You know I connect to people very hardly and I connected to you so easily in such a short span, it felt we know each other for ages. I don't know what special bond I feel with you, it always feels so good to be with you.

At that time, they both knew it's something else, it's not friendship, not sympathy, but something else, something special.
They both wanted to name these feelings and tell each other but they couldn't do so, they were sacred of what? The fear of rejection or the fear of losing this beautiful relation of them?
They both were having a deep eyelock holding each others hand, Kartiks face was having a slight smile while Naira's face was having a smile with tears stop in her eyes.
Their trance was broken by the barks of dog.

They both freaked out, and then busted into laughter.

KARTIK'S POV
At that moment everything stopped for me, all I could see was her face having a big smile on it while tears were rolling down through her eyes, all I could hear was her laughter which was no less than a music to my ears.
At that moment, I wanted to take her all pain, I wanted to heal her. But why? The mere question was making me desperate. I wanted to find answer to this question, but how? What should I name these feelings?

END OF POV

His chain of thoughts was broken by Naira.

NAIRA: I think we should go now, it's getting late.
KARTIK: Umm, yeah let's go. But first..(he removed her tears) woah! You're looking like a zombie. Your make-up is all ruined. (He lied to make her happy)

She hit his shoulder and while removing her tears she said very cutely: Main makeup nai karti, I'm naturally beautiful.

KARTIK: Yeah, the most beautiful. (This time he said intentionally)

She tried her best to control her emotions and said: chalein?
KARTIK: Yeah, lets go.

With this they both started walking. Just then Kartik saw an icecream shop.

KARTIK: Ice cream?
NAIRA: Sure. Chocolate please.
KARTIK: Okay, madam.

He then bought two chocolate flavoured ice creams.

KARTIK: Here. (He said while passing over the ice cream to her)
NAIRA: Thankyou.

NAIRA: Umm, Kartik, aik baat puchun?
KARTIK: Hmm. (He replied being busy in eating ice cream)
NAIRA: woh..tum aur..Nisha...I mean tum dono..are you guys in relation?
KARTIK: No.
NAIRA: I don't believe you. Tum dono ko kahin se dekh k nai lagta that you too are not together.
KARTIK: Kyu aisa kya hua jis se ye lagta hai?
NAIRA: I mean tum dono bohot close ho.
KARTIK: Woh to sab friends hi hoty hain.( he said still eating ice cream)
NAIRA: Han toh sab friends kiss toh nai karty.