Chapter 1

This is like a refresher chapter. When I am this book is done, I'm going to write about what had occurred during the four years and before the first book. Also don't get use to these close chapters, just wanted to give you guys a little present.

Edit: 4/27/20
Nothing new/important

---------------

Four Years Later

It has been four years since the incident that reunited Nightmare's family once again and finding the truth about Cliff and Rift, well James and Rift. Since then some things have changed a lot while others stayed relatively the same.

Sabre and Lucas are back living with their aunt, Scarlett Rouge, once again as they were since they were twelve. Though they were not blood related, Rouge considered the two boys her sons. They still meet with their Steve friends and family whenever they could. There was a reason why they visit them and not the other way around and that reason was Rouge. Plague had decided to make a surprise visit to his younger brother and cousin.

(Remember, Lucas is the reincarnation of Plague's brother Green and Plague asked Lucas to be his brother. And Sabre is the reincarnation of Blue)

Unfortunately, Scarlet was there and let us just say Plague just stopped has nightmares about meeting the human's aunt, and that was two years ago

Unfortunately, Scarlet was there and let us just say Plague just stopped has nightmares about meeting the human's aunt, and that was two years ago. The only Steves who could come without Aunty Rouge going mad on them are Light, Shadow, Silver and, on a good day, Rainbow. Her reason for not letting the rest of the Steves there was "They'll hurt my precious baby beans and that is not going to happen while I'm here"

Aside from their insanely protective aunt, Sabre and Lucas gained more control of their powers over the years; however, since they were humans there is a limit on what they can do

Aside from their insanely protective aunt, Sabre and Lucas gained more control of their powers over the years; however, since they were humans there is a limit on what they can do. Sabre can heal semi-major injuries and form a water bubble for protection. As for Lucas, he can restore energy and run at a fast pace for a few minutes. Both can do a bit of lighting but strayed from it due to their poor aiming.

Though everyone seen Sabre's unique grey eyes and Lucas' special scar, the humans decided to continue wearing their bandanna/ gloves once again. They explained to the Steves that the pieces of clothing were things they had since childhood and are very valuable to them.