Chapter 3

Sometimes less eventful chapters will be longer. 

Edit 5/5/20
Nothing new/important

-----------------------

It took them almost two days, but Sabre, Lucas, and Light manage to reach Nightmare's castle in the Overworld. Once they entered, the brunet and blonde were tackled by their long timed colorful friend, Rainbow. As they were laughing, Vi wrapped his arms around Light and held him.

"I'm so glad to see you two" Rainbow grinned and help them stand up, "What do you guys want to do first?"

They all decided to play a game of hide and seek in the castle with Vi and Light, but they could only hide on the first two floors as any higher would be harder and take too long.

In the first round, Sabre and Light were the seekers, so Vi, Lucas and Rainbow ran to find a hiding spot. After three minutes, the seekers was off to find their friends/family. Along the way, the brunet bumped into Silver then Shadow who then helped him search for their uncles. Shadow found Rainbow hiding behind a curtain while Sabre and Silver ambushed Lucas after finding him under a bed. Light didn't find Vi, it was the other way around when the white Steve slipped on a skateboard. That earned Silver a scolding from his dad.

In the second round, Vi, Shadow and Rainbow were the seekers along with Plague joining them after he seen Sabre and Silver on top of his younger brother. This left Light, Sabre, Silver, and Lucas to hide. The seekers lost as Shadow was the only one to find someone that being Silver.

In the third and final round, Sabre, Lucas, Plague, and Rainbow were the hiders and the others were the seekers. Sabre hid in a random bedroom; Lucas hid in a closet; Rainbow hid under a couch and Plague hid in his room.

Sabre was listening for footsteps outside the door, ready to get to his second hiding spot when he heard a door open behind him. When the brunet turned, he was met with a shirtless Dark with a towel around his waist.

"S-Sabre?!" Dark blushed seeing the small human in his room.

"S-Sorry!" Sabre blushed dark red and covered his already covered eyes.

Quickly putting on a pair of black pants and a black sleeveless shirt, Dark turned his attention back to the brunet.

"O-Okay, y-you can look" Dark said. This was the most embarrassing moment of his life, but one of the better ones.

Removing his hands from his eyes, well bandanna, Sabre bit his lip as he looked everywhere but Dark and the blush on his cheeks remained, a bit bright than before. The same could be said about Dark as he felt his face heat up, but his eyes remained on Sabre. After all these years, the Dark Prince still has a major crush on Sabre that continues to grow yet he is still afraid to tell him. He went to Light and Vi for advice; however, they could not help as their meeting was interesting and more complex. Dark was going to ask Rainbow, but anything dealing with Blue was a stab in the heart for his younger brother. And Reverse, well he was in the same situation as him, but no one knows who his crush is. The same could be said for Plague, but Dark has a clue who it is, after all, they are best friends.

Back to the present, Dark walk over to Sabre and lifted his chin with his hand which Sabre let him. The Steve was saddened that Sabre decided to continue to wear his bandanna even though everyone knows what his eyes look like, but Dark respects Sabre's decision.

"Dark?" Sabre said softly.

The Steve wanted to remove the bandanna so bad to see those light grey orbs, instead, Dark settled for a hug. Sabre was surprised when Dark wrapped his arms around him, but quickly realized it was a hug and hugged back. For some reason, he felt a bit disappointed, for what he did not know. It was like he was expecting something else for the Steve.