Chapter 7

Edited: 5/15/20
Nothing new or important

--------------------------

About 10 minutes had passed until Light had stopped panicking and told everyone what happened to him and Sabre. Reverse then told what happened to Lucas once he regained enough energy, making everyone even more angry. Sabre was missing and Lucas was almost forced into something and probably would have ended up like Sabre if Reverse had not intervened. Dark almost ran out of the door to look for his Sabre when he noticed something was wrong with his childhood friend, everyone had noticed the mixed Steve's changed in aura.

"Plague, are you alright?" Nightmare asked.

The green/blue Steve did not say anything he just continued to stare at the stairs leading to the next floor. Suddenly he said his brother's name before running up the stairs followed by the rest asking what was wrong. Well, Nightmare and Vi did not as they know of the connection Plague and Lucas had once, they became brothers so when one is in trouble, the other can sense it. Their bond was not as strong as Rainbow and Reverse or Dark and Light, but there was something. While Nightmare, Dark, Reverse, Light and Rainbow followed Plague; Vi and Silver went to get Shadow who had no clue on what was happening.

Plague wasted no time when he reached his brother's shared room, opened the door then froze, the rest caught up and saw what made the half Steve freeze. Laying in Sabre's bed was what the human who was thought to been kidnapped and Lucas. Both were fast asleep as though nothing bad had happened to them, but they knew something happened: Sabre's bandanna was no longer around his eyes and Lucas appeared to be placed on the bed instead of him getting in.

No one moved, no one knew what to say or do as this whole thing seemed suspicion, but Light could not hold back anymore and started to sob out of relief. Rainbow hugged his older brother to calm him down along with their dad.

"It's okay Light, they're safe" Rainbow said. He was saying for both his and Light's sanity as the colorful Steve was so close to losing it when he learned what happened to his two best friends.

"I-I thought" Light sobbed. He had thought the worst when Sabre went missing and pained him more so knowing he could not do anything to save his dad.

While the youngest and oldest Steves comfort Light, the rest went to check if either of the humans had any injuries. Thank Notch neither of them do, except for the bruises that appeared on Lucas' arms from the drunk man's grip.

"I thought you said Sabre was kidnapped" Plague asked glancing at Reverse.

"He wasn't with Light and he would not leave unless saying something first" Reverse said then signed, "The way they are right now seems so wrong"

When Reverse ran a hand through Lucas' blonde hair, the older human let out a whimper when he ran over a certain spot.

"Um guys" Reverse said getting everyone in the room attention, "Lucas has a bump on his head, from the look of it, something hit him"

The older colorful Steve stepped aside so Plague could take a closer look at his brother's head.

"That would explain why his hat is on the floor" Rainbow said picking it up, "Lucas would never through his hat onto the ground, it's as important as Sabre's bandanna to him"

Meanwhile, Dark noticed one of Sabre's hand was balled up and something white was peeking out. Doing his best to pry the note out of the brunette's hand, the paper turns out to be a picture of a young girl about the age of five and, what appears to be, her mother, both were smiling. The young girl has light brown hair and hazel eyes while her mother has black hair and brown eyes. Both seemed like regular humans, not mixed with any other species; this was rare as there were very few humans in this realm.