Chapter 9

"WHAT!"

Vi gave Plague an odd look, "Yeah, Craig said something about it being from Lucas' secret admirer"

"Secret...Admirer" Plague gritted his teeth.

Lucas came out followed by his cousin, Light, and Shadow to see what the commotion was about. The blonde smiled seeing the package and went to grab it, unaware of his brother's rage that is about to unleashed.

"According to Craig, whoever it is has been sending gifts to Lucas for a couple of months" Vi retold what Craig said.

"Lucas" Plague said to the blue-eyed boy, "Is this true?"

A blush on Lucas' cheeks was all the halfa needed to know that what Vi said was true.

"So" Plague chuckled, "Some stranger has been sending my baby brother gifts"

"NO ONE TOUCHES MY PRECIOUS INNOCENT BROTHER! WHEN I FIND YOU MOTHER***** YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T ******* KILL YOUR ******* ***! I SWEAR TO NOTCH I'LL-!"

"Plague!"

The green/blue Steve turned to see Nightmare covering Light's ears, same goes with Shadow and Silver, and Sabre and Dark. Lucas was the unfortunate soul who faced his brother's wrath, Reverse manage to reach the poor boy halfway through Plague's shouting.

It was one thing to curse in front of Sabre and Lucas, they heard it enough so there was no worried. On the other hand, cursing in front of Shadow, who everyone is treating like they did with Light when he was younger; and Light, who is continued to be treated like a fragile vase, was a huge no-no. Besides the innocents, glared at Plague who shrunk back.

At this point the humans went back into the kitchen as they did not want to get involved with the Steves' family matters and were hungry. Lucas had brought the package with him to see what his secret admirer got him this time.

"Dad" Light said.

"Yes Light?"

"What does **** mean?" Light asked.

You would think the lavender-eye's family would finally tell him what cursing was with him being an adult, not a little kind.
Nope.
They were just the same as when he was a child. What is worse is that he is married to a protective and possessive Virus who does the same exact thing as his dad and brothers do.

Plague ran over and hug the white Steve then apologize repeatedly. All Light did was sign and accepted Plague's apology even though he has no idea why his friend was apologizing for. The green/blue Steve then did the same thing to Shadow who just smiled at his actions and hugged him back.

Before any threats could be made towards the halfa, Sabre poked his head out of the kitchen.

"I hope you like pork, potatoes and carrots because that's what we're having. Also, where are all the groceries?"

"My pastries/ice cream!" Light and Reverse jumped and ran where Rainbow put the bags, only to meet disappointment: the sweets were crushed and melted.

"Mr. Baker worked hard on them" Light whined.

Lucas patted the misfortune Steves' back, "Don't worry you two, we make cake and pumpkin pies"

----------------

Sitting down to eat and putting aside the earlier accident, well for Plague he put it aside for a few minutes.

"So, Lucas" Plague started, "What did your 'secret admirer' sent you?"

"I don't know, I haven't looked yet" Lucas looked around, "No one would mind if I...?"

Nightmare gave his approval, the blonde went to retrieve the package then opened it and when he did, a big grin formed on his face. Lifting it for everyone to see, it was the necklace he was looking at earlier. Sabre seen a card and read it out loud: