「woman's intuition」

第十四话

"Tasty! Tasty!"

Akiho would've never expected the Flame Pillar to be such a big glutton, but he was and watching him devour sweet potato rice and beef nabe with such gusto was a sight to behold. Not only that, but the person next to him was even more incredible as she had managed to eat several bowls too. If Akiho thought that her half-demon appetite was large, then she had a formidable rival in the Love Pillar and Flame Pillar. Actually, the three of them made quite a match.

"Tasty! Tasty!" Mitsuri chanted along with Kyoujurou.

Senjurou was somewhat used to this scene and explained to the raven-haired girl, "Despite being almost the same age, brother used to be Mitsuri-san's master before she became a pillar and they would often eat together like this."

"Interesting..." Akiho blinked incredulously; the Flame Pillar was truly amazing. She had attempted the sweet potato rice but found that she could not enjoy it with the same gusto as the other two because her taste buds was simply accustomed to eat only meat and dangos. Pushing her bowl forward to Kyoujurou, she gave it to the man who seemed to enjoy it so much. "You can have mine, Master Kyoujurou."

"Ah, thank you!" he grinned brightly at his favorite rice and then to the girl. Having learned about her likes and dislikes, he immediately shared his beef with the girl as well as his brother. "Eat more, Akiho! You too, Senjurou!"

The two's bowls quickly overfilled with nabe beef and Akiho was happily chewing on the tender meat. Meanwhile, Mitsuri was thinking to herself how adorable it was. It was a coincident that she met up with the three because she was on her way to eat as well and they decided to dine together since it was rare for pillars to see each other with their busy schedules. Plus, she finally got to meet the half-demon girl and could only squeal with delight at how cute the girl was. She wished that she had offered to make the girl her tsugoku!

"Akiho-chan, are you learning the Breath of Flames from Rengoku-san?!" the nineteen-year old asked with a blush. "It's such a beautiful technique! And you're such a beautiful girl! Ahhh!"

Akiho was not used to all of the compliments that the Love Pillar have been giving her all evening, but knowing that the older girl was one of the pillars who accepted her as part of the Demon Slayer Corps, incredibly nice, and was Kyoujurou's former student, she couldn't help but like the eccentric girl a lot. "I'm still unable to use Breaths right now," she explained but a small smile was on her face. "Hopefully I will be able to one day, because Master Kyoujurou is teaching me very hard."

"So cute!! No fair, no fair!" Mitsuri blew up her cheeks as she looked at Kyoujurou. "Rengoku-san is keeping such a cute girl to himself!"

"Mm!" Kyoujurou didn't deny it and smiled warmly. "My disciple is indeed very cute. I'm quite lucky!"