13

Warning: homophobic slurs and/or life threatening thoughts. Read at your own risk!!

————————————————————————

That night i Took a shower and cut my hair a little bit cause it was down to my shoulders, now it's like Bevs.

I got up to my alarm and Looked around.

The thought of not being able to see my mom again ways in the back of my mind, yeah i never got time to hangout with her but when i could it was so fun.

I miss her.

I shake the thought out of my mind for now and go to my closet picking out a beanie that is white and red hoodie with white ripped jeans to match my hat.

I go and take my shirt off, looking at the 7 new cuts i left on my arm last night.

They were deep, they hurt.

I finished getting dressed then went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my glasses on.

I fixed my hair then walked out grabbing my bag. I didn't eat breakfast or even say goodbye to my dad.

I grabbed my bike and headed down my driveway.

I left about 20 minutes early so i could stop at Stans.

I drove to Stans on my bike and got off to go knock on the door.

"Oh hi hunny come on in, Stan is in his room" She said letting me in.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Uris" i said giving her a soft smile then opening Stans door then closing it behind me.

"Mom don't come down i'm getting dressed!" he semi yelled.

"Woah there buddy, just me" i said giggling as i walked down staring at Stanley who had no shirt on.

"Oh- uh- what are you doing here?!" He asked fast

"Just came to get you before school so we could ride there together" i said smiling.

"oh okay" Stan said as he pulled over the same hoodie i let him borrow that he wore yesterday and the day before.

"Yo don't you think that needs to be washed?" I asked him.

"I washed it last night" He said smiling.

"Oh look at you smarty pants" I said walking closer to him, sliding my hands around his waist going to kiss him.

"What if i were to make you wait?" Stan asked.

"Please dont" i said frowning.

"Ah fine" He said kissing me.

We then pulled away and walked up the stairs and out the door.

We left on our way to the school for our first year at junior year.

————————————————————————

Word count: 429