27

Warning: homophobic slurs are/ or life threatening thoughts. Read at ur own risk!!!!!!
—————————————————————

I got back home and i put my bike in the trunk.

I sat down in the front seat and grabbed my Sketch book and pencil.

"You ready?" My mom asked.

"Ready than i'll ever be" i said sighing.

"I'm sorry sweetheart i just don't want you getting hurt no more" my mom said as we started driving.

"I know mom but.. but.. i'm in love with someone here" i said holding in my tears.

"Oh you are now? who's the girl?" she asked.

"Well you see... its not a girl.. he's a boy" i said looking down getting ready for her to turn this car around and leave me at the house.

"Oh okay that's okay too, hows this boy?" she asked.

"oh.. well he's... he's smart, wicked smart and- and he's So adorable. He's a girly boy. I love his over sized clothing he wears all the time and i think he has one of my hoodies too and i think i have one of his over sized sweaters. He's tiny too. The best part about it all is that he likes me too. We-We kissed" i said just ranting about Eddie.

"You has your first kiss?" she asked.

"Yeah" i said smiling and blushing,

"I guess i missed a lot" she said.

"yeah" i said.

"So what's this boys name?" she asked.

"Well his name is Eddie but i call him Eds, Eddie-Spaghetti and Edwardo Oh! and he calls me Richardo and it's the cutest" i said.

As i was describing him i was sketching him.

"You have any photos together?" she asked.

I smiled and grabbed the photos from the dance.

We stopped at a red light for a minute so i showed her.

"Awe he's a very cute kid, what do you say? You can visit here once every month if you can get the money" My mom said.

"Awe really?" I asked my mom.

"Of course, there's this nice store you could get a job at, or this dinner there." She said smiling.

"Okay thanks mom" i said smiling.

My mom always treated me better than my Dad but even if she said i could come visit i might not because it would just hurt them right?

I'll Write Eddie a letter to send out when i get there.

On the sketch i began to write.

———————————————————————

Word count: 410