28

This is Richies letter to Eddie.

——————————————————————

Dear Eds,

I miss you dearly already, i just wanna be able to hold you again. I'm writing in the car right now, cause i drew you and this is gonna be next to it. Oh yeah.. i'm sorry about my hand writing, it's really bad.

My mom was saying how i could come down and visit you guys once a month if i can pay for it.

Oh... also i came out to my mom, about being Bisexual in hopes she would dump me back at my fathers but she was really excepting.

I didn't think she would be to be completely honest because, i don't know. A lot of people don't in these days but she was.

I started talking about how amazing you are and how i was in love with you, love at first sight baby.

She said you were a cute kid when i showed her the photos of us at the dance.

She knew we kissed too which made it ten times better, the fact that my mom didn't care weather i liked girls or boys.

Golly, i can't get over the fact of how much i miss you.

I just wanna kiss those lips everyday and every night.

I can't tell if it would be a good idea for me to come visit every month. It's just going to hurt you when i leave.

I don't want to put you guys through that pain every month.

Anyways i love you Eds, don't forget about me.

From your forever and always,

Richie (Trashmouth) Tozier

🖤

——————————————————————-

Word count: 269