Chapter 24

"What? That is fantastic Maya. We're so happy for you."

Obviously her friends' reactions were extremely good and they weren't struggling as much a sthet thought they would.
Maya was chilled and could just sit back looking at how her friends react to her relationship.
Even if it were bad she would still not do anything.
It was her decision to make with Josh to start the relationship and she couldn't be more glad.

"Thank you Lucas. I'm very glad dyou guys are taking it so good. Now we have to head to the next people who we have to tell which is your grandparents. Who we will be telling over the weekend. Me and Josh are driving over this afternoon to tell them and with all of this said I can truly say we are prepared for what is coming. I can't bemieve I am actually so lucky to be in a relationship with Josh. He is the most amazing thing that could happen to me," Maya said.
"We're happy for you. Just gell him if he messes with you..."
"Lucas enough. We already got the speech a few from both Riley and her father. I'll take care of myself plus Josh has no reason to hurt me. He is an amazing boyfriend and he'll always be one. He is supporting me a lot with everything going on and even if I wish to be alone he wouldn't allow it because that's just the kind of guy he is. He is amazing," Maya said and the school bell rang.
"Let's go.