Meeting of fire and ice - (Part 2)

POV Juvia

 Why can't I study at home? What difference does it make where to get an education, here or in school? The more that destiny has already chosen what exactly I would work so that General education I need just for the sake of it. But no, I'm still forced to go to this stupid place every day, where I have to deal with less stupid people from time to time. They were lucky to escape with only fright and cooling. Thank them for not turning them into ice statues. And that would be a very good use of their external beauty, because inside they are still empty and soulless. Next time, if they come around and throw stuff at me again, I'll freeze their throats and lungs so they can stay for at least a month and miss their exams. That's it!

With that thought in mind, I put another dish back in its place, making the kitchen ring. Don't worry, bro, I've got enough control over my powers not to be like an elephant in a China shop. Even though I didn't say it out loud, I know he read it in his mouth and eyes.

AO sat at the table and drank tea. More precisely, until this saws tea. He was staring at me now, his eyes wide and his mouth open, as if he were about to say something or ask something, but he didn't dare. It is not surprising. Even though I'm nicknamed "the snow Queen," I'm actually a very emotional person. Now this is particularly evident by the sound of plates and mugs, yeah, heh.

"I'm fine," I said quickly to AO, who had opened his mouth again, taking His mug to pour out the long-cooled tea and pour him another. — Hold on a second while I pour you a Cup of tea. I also love these sweets, but it is best to eat with tea.

Since I had a serious conversation with my father at home about my behavior at school,I prepared myself. On the way home I went to the pastry shop and bought a box of Pavlov's cakes. When she got back, she gave everyone one, including herself, poured tea, and then began to eat the rest of the dinner dishes. Dad's at work all day, so we split the role between us. It's my turn. There are only three plates left. She ran her hand over her forehead and removed her bangs from her eyes. For this purpose it was necessary to put on other gloves as these any more do not constrain ice elements. It seems to help. Not a single plate is covered with ice. Well, remember what Alice said. Inhale, exhale, inhale. Calm, just calm. They got what they deserved and it's not your fault. Not your fault. It was self-defense.

— You know, SIS, I was thinking that it would be nice, let you emotions not only at home but also outside, I winced as she pulled me out of my thoughts the voice of his brother. Nodding, I continued to wash my plate. "Better yet, find someone to help you with it." Alice, of course, cool, but ... you know... even colder than you are when you lock the feelings on all the locks. Without insults.

"It's okay. I shook my head, smiling. He would never say anything bad, let alone insult someone in our family, so I can't take offense at him. He was right, of course, but where could he find such a man? And, most importantly, how to understand that he is the one? Gerard, too, at first was a very warm and kind man, but then...

AO was about to continue his thought when the front door slammed. Father's back. I do not know how, but I have long been able to determine who exactly appears in the field of my vision and sensation. I swallowed softly, my fingers tightening on the plate that was dripping water on the floor.

"Dad's back!" - chorus have exclaimed rushing to him in embrace AO and Kasumi. When he first entered, his face was frowning and thoughtful, but as soon as he saw the children running toward him, he smiled warmly, and his eyes shone. I'm glad dad's still able to move on after mom dies. He's not alone, he's got us.

"Welcome back, father," Naomi said, nodding in greeting. She's in her repertoire. The oldest and most "cold" of our family.

"Hey, dad." I'm in the kitchen! I shouted, flushing the detergent off the plate and putting it on the top shelf.