A bad meeting or begins the season of werewolves

People had gathered in the barn or were moving inside, quickly taking up empty seats on the benches, trying to sit as close to the front row as possible.

— Good morning, - waved Igneel, standing on a small hill. Sitting in the front row, Eric saluted in his usual way, causing Naomi to sigh and put her hand on her forehead. Sitting behind her, Kasumi turned her head in one direction and then the other, trying to find look sister, brother, or at least gray. Once or twice she whispered to the neighbors if they had seen any of them, to which they shook their heads or shrugged their shoulders. With a sigh, she turned back, resting her head on her hands and gazing sadly at the ground.

Before we start the meeting, I want to alert you about the imminent arrival of the new girl. — after this sentence, all immediately glance at one another and whispering. Even Kasumi looked up from the open knees with surprise and curiosity looking at Ignia. — Her name is Alice white, and she's thirteen years old. I do hope you can get along with her and take her into our family — " he broke off and frowned as he heard the screams and the noise coming closer every second.

At the same moment, the barn doors swung open, letting in a few teenagers on a surfboard. They were all dirty, covered with leaves and feathers. Everyone in the barn stared at them in shock, eyes bulging, mouths open.

- Juvia...? — settled from the shock a voice muttered standing from his seat Kasumi, rubbing his eyes and removing them with long bangs.

Hey, Kasumi, waved at her with the hand of Julia, whose face immediately became calm. Closing her eyes, she snapped her fingers, dousing the children with water from the magic circle that had appeared in the air, washing away all the dirt from them, and drying them with the next click. With a heavy sigh, she grabbed Natsu's arm, who was standing next to her, and walked quickly forward, looking for empty seats. "Sorry I'm late." It won't happen again. I told you it was a bad idea, Natsu. Fun this one, and Assembly-utterly another — - was swearing she on him whispers, by continuing to wage for a uncomfortably smiling frowning Ignilu guy, squeezing through a jam-Packed a series of to vacated alongside Kasumi place. The blue-haired woman immediately moved to one side, beckoning to them with her hand. She looked worried, Natsu frowned in displeasure, causing the smile on his face was nervous, as he had issued a chuckle.

— Excuse. Excuse me. Sorry. I didn't want. Thank you, that retained for me place — - quickly told she, shifting its feet sitting for a long bench guys, managing all same step on shoes or bare feet some, until finally not SELA between staring on it in all eyes the sister and Natsu. Behind them, the rest of the boys settled in. Except for Luke, who stood frozen in the doorway.

- I'm sorry. — he said in a shaky voice, feeling completely out of place. And not just because he was late.

In his the hands of was unfamiliar all girl albino. She stared at him in silence, her red eyes wide, as if her brain were slowly processing the information she had received. Everyone knew at once that she was new, but how she came to be in this mad company, no one knew.

- You can put me down, -  she said softly, breaking the awkward silence. Her gaze was calm again, as was her surprised face.

- Y-Yes... y — Right... I'm sorry... -  He murmured, blushing, as he eased her gently to her feet and ran his gaze over her. When he was sure there was not a scratch on it, he breathed a sigh of relief, placing his hand over his heart and closing his eyes. His cheeks were still bright. His face showed that he regretted many things in his short life.

They tugged at his shirt sleeve. He opened his eyes in surprise, and they widened again, half frightened, half shocked. It was brand new. She looked at him questioningly, her head tilted slightly to one side. — Do you know where I can sit?"