Memories of the past winter

- Juvia! Dinner is ready! Go to eat! - a girl's cry came from the window of a small house. - Training by training, and lunch on schedule! Ju! Well, where are you? Don't make me go out and force you into the house!

Kasumi looked out of the window, blowing away the blue bangs that covered one eye, looking for her sister. The search didn't take long.

Her sister Juvia lay in the middle of the training ground opposite their house. She lay on her back, her closed eyes fixed on the sky. Blood trickled from the corner of his mouth, trickling down his cheek. The green grass, which was scattered blue streaks, was painted in scarlet. This eerie picture was reflected in Kasumi's narrowed blue eyes as a lump rose in her throat and her fingers gripped the windowsill so tightly that it cracked.

- Juvia! - her desperate cry rang out all over the place.

***

- She's overworked again. - Naomi sighed as she entered the house with her younger sister in her arms. She was sleeping with her head on her shoulder. Kasumi came running out of the kitchen with a napkin in her hand, immediately wiping Juvia's pale face with blood.

— Is she going to be all right?" She's not going to die, is she? AO asked in a trembling voice, peering out from behind the kitchen door. Noticing Kasumi's menacing gaze, he ducked back out the door, following her instructions to sit there for a while and let Juvia rest and recover.

"No, he won't. Naomi shook her head as she kicked open the door to one of the rooms and walked over to one of the bunk beds. — She may be a half-breed, but regeneration will do the trick. However, she still can't use so much magic at a time, otherwise the body simply will not keep up with it. This can lead to several scenarios. First, she would lose control and turn into a demon, and then start attacking everyone she saw. Second, she might die of her own bloodlust if she didn't quench it in time. After all, along with the blood, it will begin to lose all the heat and freeze. Or it will weaken so much that even sunlight can kill it. After all, she was an ice demon. Which means that we and her friends need to keep a close eye on her so that she doesn't overwork like this again.

— Oh God... — with tears in the eyes of Kasumi whispered, covering his mouth with his hands. The mere thought that Juvia might not be the same as their mother made her feel terrified and even desperate.

— In the meantime, all she needs is peace and quiet, and a good night's sleep. With that, she tossed her onto the top bunk.

— What the hell are you doing?"! Kasumi snapped at her, casting an agitated glance at her sister. She was sleeping with her nose in the pillow, no longer bleeding. — You said yourself that it's very weak now and you can't pull it!" Suddenly it will become worse and she will drown in his blood!

"He won't drown. Naomi shook her head. — I can't believe you're still not used to me doing this all the time." Juvia is a tough nut, not a fragile flower as you see her. She's thirteen now, which means her body is much stronger and her magic power is greater. You can't take care of her until she's old, Kasumi. So calm down and better prepare her to eat, at the same time prepare for her blood. She'll Wake up hungry.

"Oh, you and your coolness. Kasumi sighed, closing her eyes and folding her arms over her chest. Going to the bed, she took Juvia's cold hand carefully, pressing it with thin, equally cold fingers. Her gaze went from frowning to agitated, then warmed. — I told you to take care of your health." Take good care of yourself and your body.

As soon as she said these words, the same anxious, caring, warm smile and look of her mother's face appeared in the subconscious of the sleeping Juvia.

"I told you to be careful about your health. Take good care of yourself and your body.»

***

— Readily. It won't hurt anymore. -   Inessa smiled as she finished bandaging her daughter's hand and treating the wounds on her face, including bruises and bruises, and several cuts.